MWII rumored to have some 50 something year old woman be a big part of the campaign and be a MP operator

>MWII rumored to have some 50 something year old woman be a big part of the campaign and be a MP operator

Yeah this franchise went to shit.

Attached: D131AF78-1B76-4CFE-86E0-75BA0896B17E.jpg (962x1200, 335.65K)

Gotta fight menopause

Imagine not having superior MILF fetish.

>Yeah this franchise went to shit.
Zoomeroids discover COD is shit. Nigga, it's been shit for 10 years.

The only reasonable way is intel boss like James Bond's whatever-the-fuck-was-her-name boss. But trusting Acti isn't something I'd do.

Went to shit? Went? Where have you been the last 18 years?

Olivia (M) and Moneypenny

As long as it has good maps, proper Ghost, and MW level Gunsmith, I'll buy on sale sometime.

And your mum is rumoured to slobber on my cock.

>MWII rumored to have some 50 something year old woman be a big part of the campaign
sounds potentially fun and based
>MP operators instead of nameless soldiers with the same potential skillsets
disgusting, pass

Imagine if they introduce a furfag operator, with a full fursuit skin.

Attached: Ganja_HQ.jpg (396x539, 91.11K)

Call of Duty has been terrible in MP since COD4, and terrible in SP since Black Ops.

>MP operators instead of nameless soldiers with the same potential skillsets
They already fixed this with 2019 where you can just play some random grunt.

CoD's had operators for a good while now. The only franchise that should absolutely only have nameless faceless grunts is Battlefield.

Yeah, the milsim in MW19 was the patrician choice. I unlocked the JTF2 bros and rocked that always.

so? I'm not understanding the problem.

ngl, if i could get it without paying anything, I'd use it just to trigger the fuck outta people. Same reason I rocked the pink tracer round gun in MW2019. Sure, everyone and their mother knew where I was. But they couldn't see shit as I lit them up with the gay beams

I always used the unicorn skin for the asian female operator. Never used tracers though because it made it harder for long range tracking and told everyone where you were.

fellow enjoyment at the detriment of others gamer.

Adding old women instead of hot women are the work of SJW’s

who gives a fuck about campaign?

Holy shit they put fuckin Necrons in COD

Attached: 7C8A26FC-6B0E-4DB2-83F7-F619FBA9D625.png (644x800, 181.45K)

the woman who was the cia handler in the last one?

the pink was the only tracer I had, cuz i misclicked and bought it instead of the battlepass that I had already basically finished. Don't really regret it, since the anime skins seem to piss a lot of people off. I honestly liked most of them. Just fuck spending money on MTX