Is there any chance that Skyward Sword could get passed being the black sheep of the Zelda franchise?

Is there any chance that Skyward Sword could get passed being the black sheep of the Zelda franchise?

Attached: skyward-sword-cliff.jpg (1024x640, 81.1K)

get rid of the motion control bullshit

no, motion controls filtered too many people, the intro is too long, fi never shuts up

shame cos the dungeons are some of the best

the remastered version actually has non-motion control options

Only people who haven't played the Switch version still think it's the black sheep of the Zelda franchise. Its biggest problem was always motion controls, not anything else in it.

i own two sealed copies of this game and have never tried playing it one time

Attached: face2.jpg (736x735, 40.9K)

Is there a chance for OoT fags to realize half the Zelda titles are better than it?

and it's still shit they have to remake it to buttons only

Pretty much this and I don't even mind Fi like everyone else seems to. Unfortunate is absolutely the word I'd use since I personally really enjoyed the game.

Its biggest problem was its barren overworld.

>shame cos the dungeons are some of the best
lol no, The dungeons in SS are very boring and short with the worst bosses in the series excluding Koloktos.

>barren overworld
Like Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, and Twilight Princess? Hyrule Field and The Great Sea were barren overworlds too. See? Motion controls.

This game is literally tedious defined

You're doing so much switches and blocks and dialog and every room feels like a shitty gimmick because of the motion controls

Even the skippable cutscenes in the hd version just reveal how tedious the gameplay is

Also holy shit it's linear, it feels like an actual hallway simulator sometimes

This game is bad and I'm tired of zoomers who grow up and try wank their child game into being good because it ain't

Every single one of those games has more interesting overworlds.

Virtually every Zelda game is linear. The problem with Skyward Sword is the lack of side activities for the most part making its linearity all the more obvious. There's not much to get distracted with unless you go to the sky which is still very empty.

My personal biggest issue was that the 3 main areas never interconnected. SS would have been so much nicer if I could just run from one area to the next without having to find the statue, fly to the light, and drop down after selecting which statue to fall at. Still like the game but this and the fact that flying to and from skyloft felt, to me, more isolated from the other islands even though they were all in the same sky (if that made any sense at all)

>Every single one of those games has more interesting overworlds
not that user but stop trying to move the goalpost. all 3D Zelda games except for BotW have empty overworlds with five enemies wondering around a big empty space

All of those games have more NPCs and mini-games in general. Skyward Sword has a very noticeable lack of towns and NPCs in general.

>Every single one of those games has more interesting overworlds.
Fucking liar.

That's a mechanic left over from the previous 3D games. Like I said before, can't blame SS for what it only followed from the previous ones. You can only blame motion controls, for not helping tedium when the mechanics themselves already were tedious to begin with.

yes but they're all still empty

I'm replaying Skyward Sword and realizing just how lonely this game is. Breath of the Wild is post-apocalyptic and even it didn't manage to feel this lonely.

Here's the facts, Skyward Sword is the best Zelda, Breath of Shit is the worst game ever made by human beings, Ocuckarina of garbage is a 1/10 piece of shit that Nintendo has always paid people to say otherwise, the 2D games aren't even real video games, just boring slide shows of retardation, Twilight princess is for pedophiles, windwanker is for fags, and the DS games are alright compared to the rest of the series.
Deal with it you weed loving jews.

Attached: 1501613023910.jpg (250x250, 5.46K)

>make and promote game around the sky as the main setting
>in the final product the sky is tiny, with barely anything to do, and one interesting island besides Skyloft
Nah, even if it didn't force you to use motion controls for inane shit like swinging from a vine or balancing above a tree log, it will always fall short conpared to rest, with just two trailers BotW2 already show what SS should've been.

>Skyward Sword could get passed being the black sheep of the Zelda franchise

Attached: zelda 2.jpg (1280x720, 109.58K)

I bought it for Wii and I recently bought it again for Switch. It's honestly a good game if you can look past the motion control jank. It has nice dungeons and the combat is more than simply press attack until it dies. Many enemies feel like puzzles, which is cool. Graphically it aged really well, too.