What game will give me the most fun for the least amount of money?

What game will give me the most fun for the least amount of money?

Attached: 1636185530689.png (680x602, 612.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/total-chaos/downloads/total-chaos-directors-cut-full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any game is free if you want it to be

Piracy and emulation. If you don’t have a pc, an original Xbox is cheap and so are the games on the system

meduka become meguca

I don't want to pirate anything.

unless you're a consolefag
then you have to cry about it

Skyrim?

Didn't that one fucking thing generate a flow of fanfics and shit? I remember peoples going ape over the fact that one girl doesn't have a laptop

Idk why you are afraid of piracy but if I had to say, or pic related.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 38.88K)

Idk, how poor are we talking user? Are we talking about just being on a budget (in which case get an original Xbox) or are we talking about can’t afford anything (in which case, suck it up and pirate and emulate shit) if you can’t do either of those things, it’s best you find a new hobby like fasting or getting shot

>Terraria
>Stardew Valley
>Binding of Isaac
>Most Bethesda games with mods
>Tabletop Simulator
>Stalker
>Lots of F2P schlock (Warframe, FFXIV free trial, all the typical mobas and shooters)

Honestly, just watch for any long-form indies and highly modded games to go on sale. Things like Fallout New Vegas or Terraria are often dirt cheap during holiday sales and have such a huge modding community you could honestly play them forever.

Vampire Survivors is really good value for money.

>Tabletop Simulator
ahem, this is a transphobia-free forum.

Why do animefags do this? Just read manga if you're not a pleb instead of bitching over animation on low effort fotm garbage.

This. Between the base game, mods, and massive overhauls like Enderal, that shit could last you a long fucking time.

>not stealing disks

the joke is that everyone but her has a laptop retard-kun

Reading manga online would equate to piracy.

Free

moddb.com/mods/total-chaos/downloads/total-chaos-directors-cut-full

nobody is bitching about it, if anything it's because of that detail that people took a liking to the "character" and became a meme in the community

Attached: 1639648702845.jpg (500x309, 30.29K)

every person in my university class has a drawing tablet. im the only one using paper

Vampire Survivors