Any of you hardcore blizzard fans gonna buy the new blizzard gear? It seems pretty tailored for this board

news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/23812151/blizzard-employee-lgbtq-network-launches-pride-collection-and-new-partnership-with-lgbtq-center-oc

Any of you hardcore blizzard fans gonna buy the new blizzard gear? It seems pretty tailored for this board

Attached: blizzard gear store.jpg (1139x1832, 272.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/status/1530244636433866754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eww, poopy R.

Attached: Bait_Thread_Warning.png (1498x1119, 277.6K)

you aren't gonna not buy the corporation's stuff are you user? they support the lgbtbbq. they have a HECKIN RAINBOW FLAG

its not bait, its video game news

its a tragic tale of bl*zzard sinking one step lower. since when the fuck are they pro LGBT?

Bros... our response?
twitter.com/Blizzard_Ent/status/1530244636433866754

actually on second thought blizzard is based as fuck

Attached: blizzard gear store kek.jpg (888x194, 19.96K)

Are you insinuating that Any Forums has a large homosexual population?

it needs extra stitching work for the breast flaps for the new lactation protection

It does but we hate this shit even more than Any Forums. The last thing I want is some subhuman straightoid corporate overlord speaking for me. Even moreso if he's damaged enough to be supporting tranny shit.

Once when I was walking home with groceries, I stumbled on a pride parade. I tried not to look, but what I took to be a gunshot forced me to turn, to see a man use a pitching machine to shoot a potato up another man's ass.
While I was still processing the fact that I had just seen a man take a potato up the ass at high velocity, a third man bent down and began removing the potato with his mouth and tongue. Once it was properly felched, he somehow wedged it onto his dick, and proceded to taterfuck the first man up the ass.
By then, I was vomiting profusely, and entering a state of shock and fluid depravation, and at some point EMS was called and the last thing I saw was the second man eating the used potato.
I always thought that would be the gayest thing I ever saw in my entire life. But then I saw this thread.
Fuck you, OP. Fuck you.

>trannies will buy the more expensive t-shirt to validate their womanhood

trannies in a nutshell. their entire existence is giving money to corporations to validate the lie they surrounded themselves with.

Ugh, it's that time of the year where only the west branch of the companies have a rainbow profile picture but not the east branch.

Attached: 1630485213425.jpg (400x400, 31.17K)

2010s called they want their bait back

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

>Pride Month
When did this Shite become a fucking month???

link me any bait this good since 2010. blizzard has done some gay shit but nothing like this

Ah, the official registered sex offender tshirt.

Attached: snake binoculars.png (631x677, 418.54K)

>being LGBTQIA+-friendly is... le bad!
fuck off election tourist

when kikes realized they could get gullible straight people into spending money to virtue signal.

you WILL sign the contract saying you accept promotion of fags and troons and if you don't agree with our politics and social engineering you will EXIT THE GAME

Attached: 1653603133114.png (499x707, 190.05K)

Material gworl tax

It is bad. If you support this shit you're supporting corporations who rob gay people of their voice and then proceed to speak for them. The single greatest killer of actual LGB people is gender ideology yet these corporations refuse to allow us to speak out against it because it would hurt their bottom line.

remember the woman who committed suicide? or the cosby suite?

its ok though, see

how is this different than the normal tos

According to AIDS and now monkeypox it objectively is.

Blizzard have done more for LGBTQIA+ acceptance than most LGBTQIA+ activists.

>how is this different than the normal tos

Why don't you sign it huh? My politics and worldview must be conformed to IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1596769451026.png (925x900, 718.45K)

I'm fine with shallow corporate pandering because it's a sign that gays are "welcome" enough in the country to be overtly marketed to. That said it's shallow corporate pandering.

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

Yes it is

It's a quick go to for reducing your anti-lib politics to one sticking point so you don't have to address your racism, homophobia, or disdain for people who can't afford outrageous insulin prices.

>resetera newfriend larps as an oldfag

Election tourists, yes. Any Forums was leftist before 2016, and had absolutely no problems with trans people.

Wait what? How is hating a corporation forcing politics on you hating diabetics?

Brown is my favorite color in the rainbow.

Enjoy the FFXIV ToS in WoW.