Oh you didnt spend 35 skill points on life % nodes, 20 on elemental resistances...

>oh you didnt spend 35 skill points on life % nodes, 20 on elemental resistances, grab the 3 key notables for your class (including chaos chungus), craft life nodes on all your armor, grab the life bleed immunity flask and/or freeze immunity flask, get a 4 slot Red-Red-Red-Blue helmet with armor and energy shield with your key skill and required support gems and rush the bottom left part of your ascendancy class, get the corrupted version of the evasion aura? sorry bro you need to start over
Is this the most autistic ARPG ever made?

Attached: Path_of_Exile_Logo.png (391x255, 125.48K)

no

despite its many flaws its still fun, hopefully poe2 fixes things. but yea the autistic build planning is part of the draw.

you didn’t even list the most autistic part of the game. but to answer your question; yes.

>points on eRes, not even maxres
You sure take some good drugs user.

>hopefully poe2 fixes things

KILL CHRIS NIGGERSON, SAVE THE GAME

Attached: 1622739322640.jpg (1439x1439, 96.86K)

>hopefully poe2 fixes things
what exactly gave you the idea they are capable of fixing anything?

yes
its autism + stock exchange

>do nothing but get DMG, Armor and Block Nodes
>slowly make my way to Chaos Innoc
>capped block and spell block by level 50
>100k Armor and 10k ES by level 70
Game is super fucking easy. If you play a handful of really, really OP builds otherwise it's cancer.

I get it, it's funny because you slapped random words in to make your hyperbole work
Shut the fuck up retard, the game's balance is already in the shitter and you only make it worse complaining about non-issues that GGG can then spend their time 'correcting' so Bex can farm upboats on reddit when she posts about it

Attached: fuck off faggot.jpg (365x450, 75.1K)

>Is this the most autistic ARPG ever made?
yes and that's why it's the best
arpgs should have autistic levels of depth and that's why diablo fell off

>balance is already in the shitter
It's a pve game. Skills should cycle in and out of overpoweredness so you can enjoy a wide variety of them
Next league DD and seismic are getting obliterated so play them now, while you can

How about skills should be balanced so I can enjoy a wide variety of them
I do not like playing the same build as everyone else and I double don't like everyone playing the same build in the first place
I'm into these games for creative shit, not safe sterile boring shit

THE VISION

I enjoy PoE but whenever I reach the end-game I get so fucking bored. "Do some weird spergy shit to guarantee you always get strand maps and run that over and over and over and over again. Also your build is only good for farming so you can't kill the boss, level another character up to 90".

yeah, nah.

Attached: 1644766719654.jpg (2817x1708, 1.36M)

its just arbitrary trash
gameplay is weak

I've always kind of believed this to be true. Not specifically for PoE, but for D2 back in the day. There was all this insanely rare shit for sale and they always stocked what seemed to be an infinite amount of them.

they flat out caught the kid that thought he deserved streamer priority. gave him a "league ban." it's big business. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Haven't played poe for some years now and am thinking of jumping back this league. What are some good, easy starter builds right now?

I'm gonna need more context for this one chief

The uninstall build
It's super easy and cheap

used to be fun
not fun really anymore
can't be assed to do all the shit I need to make a character work, just wanna pick the big nig and spin

detonate dead necro, no required items, just wear whatever u find on the ground