I've played over 600 games since 2003...

I've played over 600 games since 2003, for decades i had Ocarina of Time as my #1 but now i must concede that this has surpassed it. Never thought a visual novel of all things would do it

Attached: Best game of all time.jpg (724x1037, 80.16K)

Imagine if that hack uchi finished it

>I've played over 600 games since 2003
That's pretty impressive.
Counting from the top of my head, I've only played 528 unique games since circa 1993.

Fzero gx is the best game & no amount of seething will change it

What is this game

The AI literally cheats, and the time trial section while escaping the plant sucked

>Makes 4 masterpieces in a row
>Now literally irrelevant
Was Zero Escape really that bad?

Good on you for appreciating this gem. I still dream of it sometimes all these years later. It shows me an epilogue that solves their dilemma and perfectly ties up all loose ends. When I wake up I never remember the details.

Attached: Remember11.-the.age.of.infinity-.full.682751.jpg (520x768, 316.76K)

999 was great but a downgrade in terms of intrigue, lore and mystery from the infinity series. The sequels completely ruined it to the point of making it a waste of time though.

The ending is still the greatest moment i've ever had in any game i've ever played so unironically despite that faggot not finishing it and cutting out a entire route it somehow makes it better due to how shocking the plot twist at the end was

VLTR was kino

Very few games moved me as much as Rance X. Seeing a game series i grew up ending with a high bar, and i always come back too puts this game to my top list.

Attached: Rance-X_(13).png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Is there any gameplay? If not, why are you putting it against stuff that doesn't rely heavily on story? One of my favorite VN is Fureraba and I wouldn't put it against games.

Your a faggot

Ever17 is miles better.

>your

The Infinity series was just a warmup for I/O, Takumi's magnum opus.

Attached: IO Revision HD.jpg (750x867, 101.71K)

On route 2 right now, but i work every day unlike most millennials so i never have time to finish it

I kneel. R11 is one of my all-time favorites ever since I first read it almost 10 years ago.

Post your top 10

Hahahahah

Shit I am going to count how many games I play from now on.

(You) spend way too much time with You for it to be more than rubbish