Who the fuck asked for this? EA lost 3 billion with their disgusting shit game battlefront 2...

Who the fuck asked for this? EA lost 3 billion with their disgusting shit game battlefront 2, idk how much they lost with fallen order bit the game was 70% almost the entire time, mark my words EA is going full last of us 2 with this one and they are killing Kal the first half or less and replacing him with a woman/a black woman/ the black woman from the previous game

Attached: images (53).jpg (739x415, 29.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.gamerevolution.com/news/358057-ea-loses-3-billion-stock-value-battlefront-2-debacle?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>who the fuck asked for this
unironically me, I enjoyed fallen order

Attached: Cal_shows_Merrin_the_Astrium.jpg (1280x720, 86.79K)

I asked for this, first game was fun

I'm just gonna get the horny posting started and say I want to bleach the dark side pajeeta so vigorously that she ends up back on the light side of the Force.

this, I've been waiting for this announcement it was obviously a shoe in

>3 billion lost.
[citation needed]

she'd probably force grip your cock

cute!
I love Cal

google.com/amp/s/www.gamerevolution.com/news/358057-ea-loses-3-billion-stock-value-battlefront-2-debacle?amp
Fucking retard

stock value isn't real money

Me. The entire ending of FO was a cliffhanger and we need to see Merrin become a force for good through Cal's Light Side dicking.

Attached: STAR WARS Jedi_ Fallen Order 2020-05-21 11-25-50.jpg (1920x1080, 315.56K)

>Not being able to grow profits isn't losing money
This fucking board is more autistic every fucking day

well lemme just consult my ol' magic 8-ball here

oh well would you look at that, EA's stock price is currently higher than it was after the brief little dip in December 2017 that lasted literally a month, guess they made that $3 billion back!

Attached: 1645351163667.png (889x635, 76.15K)

This game is better than everything star wars including all the movies

What are you talking about EA made record profits in 2017 and 2018.

Attached: E2D0CE86-40E2-4524-AA4B-A34E9B8F336C.jpg (1242x2265, 585.92K)

>Game lost millions in sales
>Had to make it free/at 90% discount in order to sell
>Still didn't sell
>NONONONO IT AKSUALLY SELL WELL AND DIDN'T PRODUCED ANY LOSES
ok manchildren, keep playing your bot filled lobbies

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27-21-34-30-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg (1080x1213, 127.17K)

I asked for it. As well as another several million people. Get fucked OP

Attached: And this is only from its 1st few months after release holy shit.jpg (1123x330, 71.72K)

Afraid of seeing this faggot?

user you're ascribing a single game's failure to sinking the whole company when OBJECTIVELY, it did not. Fucking Battlefield V getting delayed hurt the company's stock price more. Not even the game itself, just the announcement that it was delayed.

And even worse you're citing Steam numbers for a five year old game that didn't launch on Steam and is no longer updating. I didn't like the game either but Jesus it's not like it raped your mother.

>replace cal
how are you so mad about a game that you never played? if you played the first one at all, and you had any sort of brain in your skull, youd know that they weren't going to replace cal.

Sweet I missed the announcement earlier. I'm looking forward to seeing how Cal's harem grows in the sequel.

based, pre ordering it

Battlefront and Fallen Order are two different games dumbass. Can't say that since they were both Star Wars games they both contribute to each other

Battlefront 2 being a disaster is probably what led to EA losing the exclusivity deal for Star Wars, to be fair