Nioh 2

>make a new character, haven't played since the secome dlc
>tell myself i wont use gozuki because i used him the most
>gozuki core in side mission for the first main quest is this beautiful
It is too good of luck, I can't pass it up.

Attached: 1810858589875-b22154CF89D4111F0F5.3EC15BB8979E14F5_message_423347775090774_1653702246448.jpg (1920x1080, 349.81K)

Ippon>gozuki

Okay? It's level 17 and you are going to replace it when you get level 30 cores. Doesn't seem like a big deal.
I always preferred mezuki for its really big range and activating pleiades effect.
My ride or die is Shuten-doji, though. Great wide fire proc, free extraction and pleiades as many times as you want. Worth the high cost.

Level doesn't mean shit, those stats are perfect. Just need inheritable or transferable yokai ability damage up.

What's the best weapon and why is it switchglaive?

Switchglaive is pretty good, personally I really wanted to use the splitstaff, but I couldn't get the combo's down. However, the best weapon is anything other than the katana/dual katana

for me it's Kasha

I thought I was doing ok until the second act or area w/e, and then I got filtered. I would get destroyed by those flying wind bird enemies, they were horrible to fight

>flying wind bird enemies
Who? Did it have a fez hat with a staff?

I dunno they first appear in the level with the lightning bolts boss. They will slam down but they seem to have tons of health and I didn't know how to fight them. Also they reused that boss again one level later which is really lazy

Then you're talking about the Karasu Tengu. It's actually one of the more hated enemies. He fucking sucks and will always remain an annoyance, but he isn't used very often.
>reused boss
Yeah, that's going to happen all throughout the game. Every main mission has a unique boss, though, so you can look forward to that.

>picrel not supported
Fuck you

Yeah, those katanas are the most boring weapons. I don't really like the fists either though

Yeah Karasu Tengu that's the one

>he isn't used very often.
good to kbow if I ever pick it up again. At least I backed up my save. I probably specd my char wrong too as I maxxed heart (?) so I could use swords and swords kinda suck in the game

feest

>does 5 ki damage to 90% of yokai

whats so good about it?
i have no idea what loot to keep and what to trash

Trash everything that has lower stats than what you currently have

Swords are strong. Dual Kat is just boring.

>specd my char wrong
Yeah, that's actually the only way to spec wrong is to dump all your points into one stat. Not really worth restarting over, but it might be best. You will NOT reach max during a playthrough, I'd recommend not going over 20 until you have an idea of what you're doing.
>swords kinda suck
Nope. It's one of the more OP weapons. It takes a bit of getting used to, but you don't have to stick to one single weapon, you can pick up and drop any weapon at any time.

It doesn't really matter in the beginning. Dump what's lower, use what's stronger. Don't hoard, either. Those stats don't really matter until way late in the game.

this but Kasha

Nioh 1 is fun but I have no idea what's happening in the story. I got tired of watching the cutscenes. Am I missing out?