Morrowind Multiplayer (TES3MP)

Interested in a stable Morrowind multiplayer server with an admin staff that has ties to the Aryan Brotherhood? Nereverine Prophecies is an active server on the TES3MP project with almost 100% uptime and 15-30+ players on average, depending on timezone. The server has no rules, though protections for new players are in place in a few areas to prevent excessive griefing. There is unique content and gear, raids and events monthly. The player admin is redpilled and supports racism and slavery, and is a vehement Holocaust denier (but wishes it really happened).

>Install Morrowind free or buy on Steam for $5: gog-games.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition_game
>Download TES3MP 0.8.1 (openmw already included): github.com/TES3MP/TES3MP/releases/tag/tes3mp-0.8.1
>Run "openmw-wizard" then detect your Morrowind install and import, then run openmw-launcher when finished. When you click "Play" the server browser will open
>Join "[NA] Nerevarine Prophecies (0.8.1)"

Attached: tes3mp.jpg (2650x1491, 483.6K)

Your progress on the server is unique and there are respawns, so it works rather well. Although you cannot hold two of the same artifact at once. Some of the game has been rebalanced and new additional features have been added to the server such as Housing (this has yet to be added to 0.8.1 server but will soon) and Crafting all without the requirement for installing mods. Admins can add new cells and assets to the world on the fly (this can also be done in a House you own) which makes for a nearly unlimited way to create new events or places in the game. There are also titles and achievements, as well as an optional Hunger system which comes with potential buffs.

There is a perk system called Mastery where you can buy new abilities with xp gained by killing mobs. These abilities exist in different trees and unique ones are accessible depending on your race, skillset or if you are a vampire/werewolf and so on.

>>>vm
Also glowpost

>Morrowind Multiplayer
Nice
>dedicated admin staff
Nice
>ties to the Aryan Brotherhood
???
Also, don't you actually mean the FBI? Seems like an easy slip-up.

Attached: sAlmj9.jpg (320x324, 26.19K)

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!

You're advertising your server. /vm/ was made for this purpose among others newfag.

Dunno, sounds based as hell to me

People who want to play elder scrolls multiplayer have missed the point

Attached: 1652450278561.jpg (735x735, 89.82K)

Yeah. I'm sure they will even pay you to attend a special summer camp.
Good luck remembering what happened at the summer camp, though.

Attached: Morrowind.webm (854x480, 2.71M)

let's get down, wood

It is funny how Daggerfall combat is actually better.

Filtered

*crack*
*sip*
That's the stuff.

>Any Forums is starting to return to its racist roots
Nature is healing

Can I join the sixth house ?

You can make a sixth house themed guild and set up a base once housing is added.

>df
>swing mouse around to make weapon swing animation
>hit
>mw
>swing
>roll dice
>miss
heh.

>skyrim
>click until enemy is dead

Archive has a photo of a dude next to nazi shit supposedly from the server's discord

This is a photo of the head admin Learwolf apparently

Attached: learwolf.png (271x198, 86.91K)

I might actually like Daggerfall more than Morrowind unironically. Arena was pretty good too and has some neat things DF does not.

Never played Battlespire or Redguard though. Can anyone recommend?

>no results in reverse image search
i thought this was a LARP

Attached: 1643230855937.jpg (208x243, 7.88K)