Do you want to give up and let the world be destroyed?

>Do you want to give up and let the world be destroyed?
What an asshole.

Attached: asdqw.png (310x455, 103.69K)

Yes. Humans are a plague and deserve extinction.

he's the best character in the entire game, he's basically saying
>do you want to give up and stop playing persona 3
I would do that in a heartbeat

>5troons still getting filtered
Sad!

keep malding 3trannies. I'm a smt fag

SMTV isn't SMT

Persoyna 3 isn't a good game

he didn't want you to suffer through the apocalypse
how was he supposed to know doorkun was piratically a god

this game is kinda mid desu.

I also love Persona 5 btw

calling a game mid would imply that it's at least competent or have one or two good points in a field of mediocrity or being below average. P3 has no good or mid points, it's just shit with no redeeming qualities
P5 at least has some okay qualities, it's not great, but it's fine. So far all I see on this thread is P3troons saying "the people who hate p3 must be p5niggers" you can't even compliment or defend your gay game besides deflection, just pathetic

Persona 5 is a better game. don't know how anyone can say otherwise unless you like mass destruction and Yukari that fucking much

>So far all I see on this thread is P3troons saying "the people who hate p3 must be p5niggers"
he is right so far

which part are you referring to. The fact p3fags will deflect anyone bad talking about their precious game as being p5fags, or do you think p5fags are the only ones who criticise p3?

Yeah just because you're shitty and everyone around you is shitty means all the decent people gotta die too

misanthropy will do that to you

A way to die more peacefully is a perfectly valid offer given there's normally no way to stop Nyx.
It's just that Door-kun has protagonist friendship powers.

Attached: 1500348951997.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>how was he supposed to know doorkun was piratically a god
bad writing. not unusual for atlus games mind you

I would absolutely let the world be destroyed.
There are good people, but no amount of goodness will ever triumph over the evil that has kept good in it's cage for centuries.
The world is only deteriorating. The people at the top are the only ones enjoying anything. The rest of us slave away, distracting ourselves and never truly experiencing happiness or freedom.

Destruction is the only option left.

Attached: R8wOw1c.jpg (1439x1744, 164.89K)

It's better than any SMT game

Haha, no.