Mogs the Steamdeck

>mogs the Steamdeck

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-204202_Chrome.jpg (1080x1307, 544.61K)

>just buy a 1500 dollars handheld bro

>android
>no ps3 or switch

>1500 buckaroos
>named after marvel capeshit character
ngmi

>best way to play emulated games
>that dpad position

Pffftthahahahahahaha

is this some next level advertising thing?
I started looking into the odin a couple weeks ago and now it's everywhere
leave me alone you fucking marketbots
I'll probably buy one anyway

Well it's named after the norse god
Thor is also named after the norse god, And his universe is... Norse gods
Not like marvel has a copyright on Odin or anything

>Marvel invented Odin
Please tell me you're not actually this retarded

If it makes you feel better I didn't know this existed until just now
But I could also be trying to market to you

why cant you retards just buy the actual console? You will literally buy a machine for $500 (cheapest with tax) when you can just buy used shit you want to emulate for like $100 each and play games natively. and no emulating a 3ds game is not better on the deck because it has a higher resolution when you don't get two screens, stylus etc

this is the ayn odin not the loki
the loki is a handheld pc
odin is an android based handheld meant for emulators

Decided to check this out after all the hype, and realized it has same specs as my 4 (FOUR) year old Poco F1

Attached: a45.jpg (200x183, 7.64K)

I bought a retroid pocket 2 and the upgrade board thing so I can't really talk down on this thing

I want something for emulation because old machines are dwindling in number. I'd love to use a PS2 instead of haggling around with PCSX2's weird settings, but they don't make Ps2s anymore and they're gonna only get more expensive. That's why the preservation effort is so important.

>two screens
Imagine playing that dogshit console at all.

>zoomerarch

I’m thinking this is paid content

thoughts on something like this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134.89K)

can you really not get a ps2? where do you live? I literally see used ps2 all the time go for like $10-$20. Also most NES's still work from like 1985, I really wouldn't worry about all ps2's spontaneously breaking

Just download an emulator program and ROMs on a PC.

I'm not buying a second hand Ps2, especially when I have no guarantee of its quality. I don't even want to buy a ps2 compatible Ps3, and that's more recent. If I can't have some assurance that it won't break on me the moment I get home, the risk isn't worth it.

the odin is actually running a lot of ps2 games well from what I've seen which is why I'm so interested in one. Plus, if these android devices get more popular then the emulator devs will be more inclined to make improvements

okay. I think that's weird to not want to take a risk for literally tens of dollars but that's on you

Pcbros absolutely on fucking suicide watch after paying $600 for the steamdump

It's a $300 phone with software and hardware that is already two years old at this point, what exactly is the point? Just use your phone with a Razer Kishi or something if you want to play games on Android. The Android input lag is atrocious and not even worth the effort, frankly.

Seriously, how have people not taken the Vtiapill yet?
>$200USD or less
>Motherfucking OLED
>Hacking involves like 4 file transfers, 5 if you want SD cards instead of proprietary
>Emulates retro consoles up to Dreamcast (multiple options too) with very little incompatibility
>Excellent control deck due to being an official Sony product
>Perfect PS1 and PSP playback out the box with adrenaline with extra enhancements, PSP being natively run due to the Vita's own architecture
>Easy overclocking
>$40 Raspberry Pi kit can be turned into a Vita TV Docking Station, complete with PS3/PS4 controller support
>Best versions of homebrew games/ports that these chinkshit devices try to peddle out like GTA, Quake, Max Payne (doesn't work on chinkshit btw), etc.
>Plays Vita games, which absolutely nothing else on the market can do

Attached: nWeCLQh.png (716x540, 558.85K)

Poorfag

because it's a vita lol

my phone doesn't have a fan so it'll thermal throttle like a bitch
that's one of the selling points of the odin

id have to dig out my vita but i think my battery is shot on it. I only want to find a way to play Animal Crossing Gamecube/N64 comfortably

Is that the Soulja Boy console?