NO YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE FREE GAMES

>NO YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE FREE GAMES

Attached: 1298318724.png (523x540, 335.62K)

literally the equivalent of giving people gifts to bribe their friendship
fuck off shill

Bot thread.

why the fuck would i accept a free game from a dogshit games launcher when i can just pirate it

At least EGS shills understand their service is ugly, fat garbage.

nothing's free
it's a bribe, user

Nobody complains about this, they (rightfully) shit on Epic as a company and a platform. Fuck off Tim.

Enjoy your monero miners and ethereum miners

but i dont use the epic games launcher

The only thing I like about Epic Games is how it makes Loonixkeks seethe. They can eat shit otherwise, especially their shitty engine.

thanks for the free games I already bought 5 years ago, thank the lord egs exists

>its ok if valve jews you

hey epic, stick to the cunny threads

>chink botnet detected

Anyone you don't know personally who is trying to give you something for free is out to con you some way or another, this is why I don't trust or like Tim. If he offered lower discounts than Steam then I'd have made the switch, but giving games out for free? There's always a catch, always

2022 and Any Forumsirgins still don't know how to pirate or even how to track miners or malware in their Pc.

Niggah they're just giving you something that's already free.

Attached: 1559489757377.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

The reality is that most people will appreciate your kindness no matter who you are or what you look like, the author of that comic and the people who think like this are either A) in a job filled with psychopaths, or far more likelg, B) projecting their own cruel hearted autistic evaluations of other people into women. Though I'm not American so maybe your society really is that bad

Attached: 1635132742933.png (1307x873, 1.18M)

/thread
Pretty much what it comes down to. Every single (good) game they give away I've either already played through piracy, or straight up own myself, or through a friends library for free.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

lmao, just log in with your steam account and get the free shit using browser, fuck installing thia chink spyware, when it finally gets bought by steam for 20 bucks, I will get a fuckton of steam keys

Reminder that if some internet service advertises itself as free, that means their source of revenue is you and your data.

Attached: 1515472956949.png (235x236, 40.57K)

>Get a free game on Epic
>Have to jump through hoops to get working on the Steam Deck because Timmy Tencent hates Linux
>Need Steam running in the background anyway or you can't use your controller
>No Steam Workshop
>Any multiplayer will be dead as fuck
I'll just buy the game on CDKeys or something for 80% off because the $4 is worth it just to not have to fuck around with shit.

Steam is peak sunk cost

Absolutamente basado

Did somebody say free games?

Attached: FuckYouTim.png (489x931, 121.82K)

Attached: fixed.png (522x542, 378.78K)

>What is a subsidized company?