Which fanbase is worse?

Which fanbase is worse?
>Final Fantasy XI?
>Final Fantasy XIV?
>World of Warcraft?

Attached: 1634175736977.jpg (337x371, 36.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/23812151/blizzard-employee-lgbtq-network-launches-pride-collection-and-new-partnership-with-lgbtq-center-oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Final Fantasy XI
2,000 boomers that keep to themselves
>Final Fantasy XIV
Deranged trannies and leftists who perpetuate a culture of fake niceness and passive-aggression
>World of Warcraft
Chinks, furfags, and also deranged trannies who don't bother with the facade of niceness. They give money to Blizzard so they're objectively the most damaging to the vidya industry.

I played WoW for fifteen years, and I can definitely say that WoW has the worst fanbase I've ever encountered.

XIV trannies have transitioned to XI trannies.

>XIV trannies
news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzard/23812151/blizzard-employee-lgbtq-network-launches-pride-collection-and-new-partnership-with-lgbtq-center-oc
Why are you like this wowbuck?

Attached: 1639765135900.png (769x807, 709.83K)

I want to seriously ask if you want to die on the hill saying that XIV has no trannies.

WoW>FFXIV>FFXI
but it's all just different shades of mental illness

That would be a ridiculous assertion to make considering every fandom has it's fair share of trannies.

fgcucks like (You)
stop making me look at this stupid girl and saying your games are hot shit then they're flowcharty circlejerks

That's what I thought.

mayposters

>every playerbase has trannies but I'll call this specific one trannies for no reason

Get your head checked.

You lost.

I lost my virginity, unlike you.

Haven't played an MMO since Anarchy Online. The way I see it is
>XI: irrelevant now, and only one I knew that played it was my friends fatass sister back in highschool
>XIV: full of trannies that literally cut themselves, push hormone drugs on people, and harass each other. Seeing screencaps of their general and the shit the talk about in discord from /vg/ leads me to believe they are the most deranged posters on Any Forums bar none.
>WoW: full of both normalfags and trannies stuck and in old and dying game

Your anal virginity?

Normalfags have bailed on WoW. Now it's just normalfags and furries.

STILL A VIRGINITY FAG!

yikes

*trannies and furries

you unironically wouldnt be able to take a single round off me in my main "flowchart" game ever.

Attached: 1634949349892.png (186x190, 52.57K)

WoW >>> FF14 >>>>>>>>>>>>> FF11. WoWtrannies disgust me more than FF14faggots

XI: Boomers
XIV: Trannies
WoW: Trannies, furries, and incels

FF14 "playerbase" is by far the worst thing that has happened to the internet in ages.