Awful remakes/remasters threads

Post em

Attached: sm64ds.jpg (1600x800, 235.23K)

DS version is better. Explain to me how a shitty n64 analog stick is better than playing as wario and luigi, having extra maps etc. Have you ever even used an n64 controller, or are you just playing on an emulator? I've used both and the dpad + touchscreen movement is on par in terms of accuracy to an actual n64.

ds is better in every way
anyone complaining about the controls hasn't played the game

op is a faggot
64ds is a masterpiece and the fact that it's still making retards absolutely livid is hilarious
if you mass reply to me you're gay

>playing as wario and luigi
>an objectively shit character whose strength is barely utilized and an absolutely broken character who trivializes all platforming
>extra maps
>small room for red coins, two silver star hunts where everything is shown on the map, a linear path to a boss

Kill all zoomers

Attached: 1611065821720.jpg (3300x1500, 1.22M)

It was good for its time, it does make me wonder why Nintendo just didnt add one analog stick on the DS it couldn't have been that hard.

>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH ANALOG STICK
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH GRAPHIX
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH POWER UPS
>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH SOVL
It's just as good you double nigger.

>NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO BOWSER ISN'T A FUCKING RAINBOW COLORED ANYMORE WHERES THE SOUL
>THE GIANT FISH DOESN'T HAVE SUN GLASSES WHAT THE FUCK
>OH GOD THE COLORS ARE SLIGHTLY LESS SATURATED ITS LIKE THEIR SHITTING IN MY EYES.

>Zoomers
>Game came out it 2004

Posters born the year it was made are old enough to post on Any Forums.

Attached: 1356717779672.gif (200x189, 799.05K)

>LE ZOOM ZOOM
>nitpicking reddit image
gay detected

>all caps autism
Posts discarded

talk to any little kid and ask them if these changes are important compared to if they want to play as wario, luigi, or even yoshi.

64 isn't really the kind of game that desperately needs analogue control, so really it does boil down to muh art style.

>*Rapes the art design* in ur path
BLUE LIVES MATTER
STOP THE ERASURE OF 64 ~ GCN ERA THWOMPS

Run button is dumb though, it should've been a walk button

>BUT YOU CAN PLAY AS WARIO
he sucks and his coolest move is only in the shitty times mutiplayer for some reason
>LUIGI
baby mode
>YOSHI
can't even do like 80% of the stars without a hat at which point why not play as the actual cap character

>t-t-t-t-the texture is different, s-s-so i-it's BAD!
just kys tranny

>really it does boil down to muh art style.
DS made the main game a lot easier too. Removed some obstacles, platforms made larger, safety nets placed in later levels, etc.

Te same brown hands typed these posts

Red are not valid complaints, green are valid.

Who thought the "marble" blocks were interesting? I thought they were cork. The flowers are better in DS and nobody every noticed the fog gone as a kid. DS is objectively better.

Attached: 1653701916528.jpg (3300x1500, 1.33M)

those are minor differences that don't matter
ds has more content and is the objectively better game

Based, gen x seething

Why do I care about little kids? They're dumb as hell

>MUH BROWN BRICKS IN MOINCRAFT

Attached: 1628279027813.jpg (1080x1304, 82.13K)

>talk to any little kid
I'm not a pedophile like you DSfags

also your "interesting marble blocks" use a generic texture used in several other games

Attached: E4F0E537-6FE1-4FA2-96D6-3CE6DEADA701.jpg (617x1000, 158.93K)

why does the 3ds port of mario 64 not have camera control like the n64 game, there's no way to first person view and the right nub sucks for camera control

shut up this is a mario 64 ds thread

>he didn't play the game as a literal child so he has no comprehension on why a child's opinion on fun is more important.
wow. probably time to leave the site for me. imagine caring about a game you didn't even grow up with this much lol.

I would have more affection for the game if Wario wasn’t done so horribly. He should have had the Shoulder Bash to dash around levels with.

>good content
>infinitely more competent art
>loses "muh soul" by making the characters not fishlipped abominations

Attached: 1652581723835.png (1600x1792, 2.75M)

>can't spell
caught the ESL that grew up watching mario 64 blooper videos lmfao

I am in a weird position, I like both xenoblade 1 art-styles

The epitome of soul vs soulless

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 26.95K)

That's not a bad place to be. I like 1's style in theory, but in practice the original's looks ranged from good to abysmal whereas the remake smooths out the worst bits without harming the best in any significant amount.

>not mario
>mario

The 'not mario' came first

Attached: Sonic_adventure_dx.png (600x840, 1.18M)

and was the only time mario looked like that. 64ds and all games after it use the current mario design

That gay sketch shit sucked ass

my problem with remake is the male characters lose much of their masculine edge, while the female characters are generally much, much better.
remake Melia is one of the most beautiful anime-style 3d models out there, but I'm really not a fan of remake Reyn

it was better than 64's title screen

>left: chirpy little Italian chubster, looks like he'd be a good time to hang around with. Would tell you funny stories about the koopa Kingdom, probably make you a thin-base Italian pizza and shout 'mama mia!" In a jovial manner as jest
>right: that guy who has a happy face but deep down has no time for you, probably fake new York American-italian, would offer you a slice for a dollar

Played both on release. Liked both. DS version's mini-games were a fun addition.

That's a fair assessment. For me I'd prefer the boys lacking a little bit of masculinity in the name of the girls no longer looking horrible from the majority of angles.