Untitled

Attached: FTONaCUWIAE2woO.jpg (540x540, 42.5K)

just play bravely default

just play one of their four other turn-based series'

NO IT HAS TO SAY FINAL FANTASY IN THE TITLE!

Squeenix fans love the abuse

>abuse

I want another XII type game

Pixel Remasters. You didn't mention brand new.
Also, they have Dragon Quest, Bravely Default, octopath traveler, the SaGa remasters and many more turn based games

With the possible exception of 10, every turn-based FF system just felt to me like really wished it was an action game. And no I don't think this about all turn based games, just Final Fantasy

Just play dragon quest

Attached: Dragon.jpg (1600x1200, 429.96K)

Bravely Default. It's FF even if it doesn't say it on the box. The first game in the series was FF: Four Heroes of Light, and then they did Bravely Default: FF.

FF is their biggest franchise and it had to evolve from turn based to real time in order to reach greater heights. It's impossible to innovate with turn based systems, they're a dead end.

technically this is true, its a modern FF1 with jobs, it even borrows a lot of the musical aspects of the early FFs
but the problem is words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Didnt they release one not too long ago?

FF just needs to copy grandia full stop. ATB with positioning and high skill ceiling is the way to go.

Turn based shit is boring as fuck.

Why are smoothbrains so obsessed with turn-based combat?

Why are smoothbrains so adverse to turn-based combat?

Action based combat is retarded as fuck and tends to be poorly programmed. The new Kingdom Hearts will be an absolute nightmare with climbing and expecting the camera to not go nuts.

>but the problem is words words words words words words words words words words words words
Based retarded burger

AI-controlled party members are cancer.