Worse emulation than Nintendo

>worse emulation than Nintendo
>zero threads about it
hmmmm

Attached: file.png (1148x228, 184.08K)

too many other things to shit on snoy for

why make something good when retards aka gamers will pay for it anyways, they always do

no one has a playstation anymore
the sonyfags we have here are like the light of long dead stars

Unironically, you get waaay more clicks and views if you shit on Nintendo for anything. I don't know why but you just do. Nintendo hate it a lucrative market and I cashed in on it hard personally, I don't even play their games and I made so much ad money on shitting on them.

>I don't know why but you just do.
Anti-nintendo groups across the Internet and journos will bring up Nintendo negative videos at any given opportunity.
That's about it.

boy sony really does live rent free in tendies heads.
why don't you play some games instead of shitpost?
whoops - you ain't got any.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

isn't ducky good tho?

because snoys are a cult and spend all of their time obsessing over Nintendo. simple as

goodness, the falseflag
you faggots are pathetic
nintendoniggers take bootlicking to a whole new level

If you bring up something negative about sony they basically cut you off.

Sony controls the western gaming journos and journos also have a hate boner for Nintendo because Nintendo doesn't bow down to western (Californian) """ideals"""

i wish these companies would swallow their prides and just use open source emulators. some steam games like snes bubsy are released using mednafen

The real reason is that Nintendo couldnt give less of a fuck about what people think of their bullshit so everyone gets away with talking dirt, to the point that it becomes speculation if they improved OOT emulation by accident because they somehow had to make MM playable or if it was intentional

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: file.png (600x761, 181.78K)

>i wish these companies would swallow their prides and just use open source emulators.
Sony does.
But they fucked that up too.

Sony used epsxe for the classic ps1 iirc

Paying 100$ just to play two games ain’t good for me desu,snoy it’s so retard when it’s about to compete against Xbox.

>worse emulation than Nintendo
There a good freeshop for WiiU?

Proof

You just have to look at Any Forums any time Nintendo sneezes.

Most emulators are GPL, so that's a no. The PlayStation Classic was allowed to use an open-source emulator because it was a standalone device.

Would you allow him ton operate you?

It'll get patched anyways. What's the point?

>Sony
>patching their emulators

>Bad emulation
They literally all run on the same controller, how did they fuck it up? Controls are the hardest part.

Nintendo gets shat on even by their fans for doing that. Sony doesn’t because no one cares about PlayStation anymore, and Sony fans are even more cultish.

Didn't they fix the ps3?