I like it. It feels like a more Serious Sam arena horde shooter approach which is awesome...

I like it. It feels like a more Serious Sam arena horde shooter approach which is awesome. I can't believe I took this long to try it.

Why do I see it mostly get shit on here?

Attached: Doom_Cover.jpg (260x370, 64.62K)

You clearly never played Serious Sam in order to compare the two.

>Why do I see it mostly get shit on here?
Because this is Any Forums.

Good game, but a bad Doom game

Attached: oldgoodnewbad.png (1026x599, 771.14K)

Because Any Forums hates fun. See the threads shitting on mgr

Because most posters here dont play games. They get their opinions from youtube e-celebs

It's not a bad game, but it's nothing like Sam. You get like 8 demons tops on the arena.

>enter arena
>enemies spawn
>strafe around arena killing waves
>repeat

I’ve played the shit out of SS. You can’t deny it’s similar. Obviously it’s not exactly the same.

>it's just fucking Quake
whatever, didn't really need to get a sequel.

Any Forums is mostly JRPG-playing babies who can't stomach any game that actually requires you to play it, or 45yr old boomers curmudgeons who will simply hate anything they're given.
>inb4 it's not like the original DOOM
No shit, Sherlock. It came out over 2 decades after the original DOOM. DOOM 3 wasn't like the original DOOM but I don't see it getting shit on nearly as much.

Attached: 1644263171007.jpg (500x500, 34.37K)

>DOOM 3 wasn't like the original DOOM but I don't see it getting shit on nearly as much.
Nice revisionism, you fucking faggot

It's a good game and Any Forums is full of contrarians.

2016 is eternal for aimlets
it takes zero skill

Wait till you play Eternal, it improves everything.

sam relies a lot more on positioning your enemies than aim. its nothing like nudoom

reactive defensive it makes no difference it's the same type of game just one requires different play styles
also new doom is fucking gay there's no traps at all
or even any actual cool series it's just fucking levers and breakable walls
what did the nigger who made this play legend of zelda before creating this shit

>or any secrets
i gotta go to bed..

it doesn't,just it's more toxic on Any Forums cause it's full of contrarians.
/vr/ is just as split on newer FPS (especially with the quality of DOOM wads) but is far more tame about it alot of the time,and after playing violent rumble and ad mortem,it seems they actually know what they're talking about.

didnt read
sam is easy as hell on serious requires no mechanical skill just how to get enemies into a horde
doom eternal requires aim, positional awareness and resource management

They're not comparable. serious sam is trash and doom eternal is the best fps of the past decade

t. played on normal

Not in modern times I don't, although to be fair nobody talks about it nowadays. Franchises always catch shit for trying anything new, because despite what they make think, most "fans" of anything are just goy consumers that want the same slop over and over.

You dumb niggers can have fun with your 10,000 custom DOOM II WADs made by some sociopath in Croatia, I didn't have too bad of a time with DOOM 2016 or Eternal.

Attached: 1626619673297.jpg (1132x892, 299.89K)

beat tfe on hard first time thought iwas missing something played second encounter on serious and no it was just the same shit.
horrible game and (you) have horrible taste