What is the best STALKER faction & why is it Mercenaries

What is the best STALKER faction & why is it Mercenaries

Attached: Mercenary_Patch.png (278x260, 101.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FzuK1SyaOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead City is fun to start at, and wiping out camps of Stalkers is just too much fun

>kino color scheme and uniform variety
>NATO weapons in an eastern bloc locale
>has members drawn from all across the globe
Its a shame they don't have alternate VAs to really set them apart because outside of the above I don't remember much about their callouts unlike the cheekis.

it's duty

They don't get too much attention either in terms of quests either, and basically always come off as enemies, which is a bit of a shame. It'd be nice if they weren't so easily considered "mid-game bandit faction".

youtube.com/watch?v=1FzuK1SyaOY
Aloha fellow stalkers!

Attached: freedom.jpg (480x360, 24.63K)

If I remember right, they were originally going to be NATO peacekeepers

But I'm pretty sure their in lore explanation is that they replaced NATO as contractors in the region to try and unfuck it (not going too well)

Mercs are literally bottom of the barrel: the faction. Military are better than the mercs. God have mercy on your soul if you have a sincere opinion in this regard.

Because Mercenaries have the fanciest shit and are the most experienced combatants.
I love to chill in Dead City with a G3 and one tap Gopniks. (anomaly)

As an ally of the Mercs, Freedom is welcome here. Aloha my brothers!

Go away virgin Loner

Freedom is objectively the best.
Who wouldn't want intense breeding sessions with a bloodsucker?

somehow in my Anomaly playthru as a merc I have befriended the bandits, got into a war with ecologists (??), and am neutral with the military

The military are pretty fucking incompetent in the game, at least mercs have the discipline to fight properly. Most soldiers just fart around at checkpoints and take bribes. Although I find it really funny that in shadow of chernobly, right before you enter into the NPP there's just some random ass military dude off to the side in the camp who asks you if you wanna join up with them lmao.

IF YOU DONT PLAY BANDIT YOU ARE A Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: uix25w4nk3gz.jpg (2047x815, 164.52K)

it's too bad that Renegades were just training mode bandits for clear sky, they could've been an interesting concept if explored a little more

mercs and bandits are friends by default

Wasn't the protagonist from that game also a former merc?

Attached: 1476425381472.jpg (632x493, 58.17K)

I like Ecologists better because I'm a sciencefag. But mercs are pretty cool except for that one time where they're unreasonable rude to you. I think it was in CoP they did that?

Neutral. I actually was able to make friends with them which is cool. They don't even realize I still perform hits on their own guys HEHEHEH

I mean, they're bandits. Killing their own is just a part of their life.

Freedom is the best because you get to dab on Monolith and Dootyers daily.