What fucking games did you play today Any Forums? simulate a board with anons and shit

what fucking games did you play today Any Forums? simulate a board with anons and shit.

Attached: vidya.jpg (621x468, 103.69K)

fucked around a bit in koikatsu studio. setting up proper shadows and lights are a true filter for separating the men from the boys.

i got my steam deck yesterday so i've been tinkering with it a lot. I've mostly played Spyro on it so far

Attached: 1628843746579.png (1106x1256, 819.76K)

lol, a remake of a PS1 game? cool

I'm playing the famicom lagrange point. It's a bit simplistic and weird, but the music is great

Persona 5 Royal. Making my way back to the Royal content at the end since the first time I played it on release. Took many many many breaks across the whole year for this playthrough to keep it from getting stale now I'm at Yaldabaoth.
I've got Thanatos, Arsene, Satanael, Izanagi-no-Okami and Yoshitsune at almost 99 in all stats with perfect skill set ups. What other persona should I work on?
I want to make an uber pixie but I dunno what skills to give her. I really like technical combos so I've been thinking of making her nuke oriented.

Attached: Persona 5 Royal_20200510193722.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I did my gacha dailies

I played FEAR. Fun game

Wizard Legend. Fun little mobile game. Like Archero but way less grindy nonsense. Did a round in Gunfire Reborn as Lei Luo. Not my best optimized build but building up to that three shot Bloody Drill was great.

GTA Online, been playing Okami but wasn't in the mood today, so I just fucked around in GTA

Attached: b2c433b9392a072b.jpg (1024x819, 149.32K)

Trying to plat slay the spire. Did some rocket league training too.

Ass creed odyssey. Im getting real fucking tired of the question marks and the nth fort. Im playing on highest difficulty so sneaking is required. When does the fucking story pick up, it was so good at the start

civ vi one city challenge. i won with germonay on king, a religious victory. yesterday i tried it for the first time and won culture with germany on prince. emperor seems too hard for now

did my roulettes in ffxiv and did a round of civ 5

yeah, if only the multiplayer was more active

I wanted to play Seven Pirates but my significant other was being a pain in my ass and it feels like they were just trying to push my buttons.

>Computer, search Star Trek Picard
Ah fuck, remember when Star Trek was good and not trying to shove a woke agenda down your throat? It's so bad I want to laugh but I also feel like crying because it used to fantastic.
>Computer, load simulation Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 2 Episode 3
That's the stuff.

Attached: 1619263909825.gif (375x234, 1000.18K)

They're also making a regular star trek that absolutely daily doses the fuck out of picard.
It's painful to watch the difference.

Computer
Create an exact copy of me except remove all memories of my Bloodbourne playthrough.
Load the saved room: Middle class Game Den 2018.
Computer place the copy of me on the comfy couch, with a copy of Bloodbourne spinning up in the PS4.
Computer, after I leave, lock the doors and run simulation until the copy platinums the game, do not allow anyone to interfere or interrupt the simulation. Refresh the mountain dew and potato chips on demand.

I'm not sure if it counts but I played some tabletop simulator, more specifically pic related.

Attached: pic6882004.jpg (1392x1882, 549.76K)

hold simulation
>Ah fuck, remember when Star Trek was good
run simulation Star Trek Strange New Worlds, episode 1 is available for free right on youtube
it's just like some good ole TNG honestly, only they trade in Data for Spock

I have come to the conclusion that Paradox games need navies that do something and a competent ai, both of which escape them
So now I'm going to play dragon quest 6 while I download either bravely default 2 or stranger of paradise

Attached: 1600798522093.gif (400x225, 697.14K)

Played the Multiversus Alpha today all day since it was the last day.

Attached: 20220527090348_1.jpg (1920x1080, 115.8K)

I don't get how it's impossible for all but like 3 star trek series to completely miss the point