Reminder that if you like this character, you're fetishizing the mentally-challenged

Reminder that if you like this character, you're fetishizing the mentally-challenged.

Attached: Dumb woman.png (372x479, 190.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkGNeN0LGOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't like her you are discriminating the mentally challenged

and? i thought you abominations wanted more retards in gaming

Tuturu

she's got tits bruh

Unironically the most emotionally intelligent character in the story

Reminder that if you like OP, you're fetishizing the mentally-challenged. Also gay.

I don't see why you got a problem with that, OP, someone fetishizing the mentally-challenged might be the only shot you have.

I like her because of spoiler reasons

she's just a little slow youu fucking dumbass. Just for saying that dumb shit, I hope you get gunned down on the street, pissed on, shat on by monkeys, then grinded inside a meat grinder, eaten by an obese american family, then shat, go through the entire sewer system, get used as a fertilizant, fertilize the most disgusting looking tree that has ever grown on this god forsaken earth, only for a child to eat your fruits and die, not from poison, but because it tasted so bad that he just couldnt stop vomiting until he had nothing left inside of him

Is it not possible to like a character without thinking about sex? Stupid question to ask on Any Forums, I know.

>Reminder that if you like vnshit, you're mentally-challenged
ftfy

I am mentally challenged.

She was also the only one to figure out who Suzuha's dad was

How could you look at that cutie and NOT think of sex?

Oh yeah?
Tell us which streamers you watch.

Kurisu was one of the most overrated waifus of all time and mayushi or literally any other character from the female cast had a more interesting ending and backstory. It's unironically just a character I get zero appeal for and I even read the VN instead of watching the anime

>kurisu
>overrated
trash taste

Attached: remember.png (1345x896, 1.81M)

Tuturu~

I agree, but it's sort of understandable that Okabe ends up liking Kurisu given she's the only one who manages to help him when he's literally about to break.

In a timeline where he didn't time leap nor live any of the traumas of the alpha attractor worldline, he ends up with Mayuri. It was in "My darling's embrace", pretty sure.
It's fun how in the original VN he's all for Kurisu and then in the all other spin-offs he's all for Mayuri.

She isnt mentally challenged, shes just trying to be cute and succeeding

Plus there were timelines where she could tell Okarin was switching worldlines even though nobody remembered the other world lines

She wasn't dumb, she was childish, dumbass

The most important video you can link for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=HkGNeN0LGOE

absolutely based

Attached: 0ac5147fa4594e262402414abb233fae.png (300x168, 78.66K)