Rumors are once again swirling that Sony is close to acquiring Capcom...

Rumors are once again swirling that Sony is close to acquiring Capcom. How will this go over when made official at the state of play tomorrow? That’s a whole lot of exclusive IPs.

Attached: 1132399D-E9D9-4656-AAD1-292A6402E4E1.jpg (2048x1009, 421.35K)

God, I hope so

You post this every other day and replace the company every time.

Attached: 1631641949028.jpg (724x640, 41.45K)

i hope not and i dont think sony has the money to risk on purchasing a company this important like microsoft does

Is this a copy of a post originally made last year?
Why is it mentioning a State of Play "tomorrow"?

>EVO acquisition
>Kiichiro Urata, an ex Capcom CEO, has joined PlayStation last September
>Grubb tease
>Yoshinori Ono now works for Sony
>Biggest IPs (RE, MH, DMC) were born on PlayStation, as well as minor ones like Onimusha
>Microsoft working on a MH clone
>Nintendo is not interested in big acquisitions
>Japanese shareholders (Tsujimoto family in this case) are old fashioned and prefer to sell to other Japanese companies
>Sony is considering acquiring a big Japanese game developer according to Kentan Games' CEO
>Ryan said they're not done
>the Saudi Arabian fund who invested in Capcom also bought Activision stocks in the past
lol

Yeah, I'm sure that'll work out as well for them as making exclusive games for Nintendo did.

Pragmata will 100% be killed if so

Attached: 1632472503487.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

>I swear Sony is acquiring square enix
>I swear Sony is acquiring Capcom
>I swear Sony is acquiring From

Don't forget Konami!

Not happening, Capcom IS based and IS currently working on
>Dragon's Dogma 2
>Devil May Cry VI
>Okami 2
>Megaman Legends 3
>Megaman X9 - Genesis
>Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection
>Resident Evil 4 Remake
>Dead Rising V
>Captain Commando 2
So they don't need Sony's shitty money

Do you think acquisitions will hurt or help the industry? I'm on PC so I kind of couldn't give a shit, but also I wonder how this will impact the games they put out. Although I don't think it could get much worse than what it is now.

In any event, I don't believe this, Square is a lot more believable.

Mon Hun Rise sold a ton. What are you on about?

They should buy Square Enix first.

I have never seen a fanbase delude and lie to themselves as often as the Playstation fanbase since the Ps5 released

Sony already went over budget on Bungie and couldn't even secure exclusivity. That's all you're getting for a while, snoy.

How is Sony going to afford anything if they don't have any consoles to sell?

ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!! HOLD THE LINE!!!!! TWO MORE WEEKS TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN

Attached: TWO MORE WEEKS.png (4434x1110, 1.64M)

Sony made their priorities clear, GaaS, they already blew their load for aquisitions on Bungie and could never have gotten Capcom anyway.
Because there is a state of play tomorrow, can't blame you for not knowing though nobody cares about them anymore

huh?
the state of play is on june 3rd

june 2nd**

considering sony aint showing 1st party titles tomorrow, I guess your rumors has no chace.

I meant to say and Capcom don't have much in the way of GaaS
I'd they were going to be buying anybody and we lived in a schizo world where they can afford it it would be square who are also going all in on GaaS

>Megaman X9 - Genesis
I wish.

>since the Ps5 released
you are kidding right? snoys have consistently bought Sony's bullshit since the ps3. if Microsoft or Nintendo pulled the bullshit Sony has, you would endlessly hear about it to this day.

Attached: 4587998575764.png (829x989, 673.42K)

Stop being dumb. Capcom likes the money they make being third party too much to be bought out.

>sony buys capcom
>microsoft buys sega
one of these will happen eventually/v/ros

Capcom is in an excellent position and has no reason to even want to sell themselves to anyone. If they were in the state they were in a decade ago, sure.