Almost 2 years in and we finally have a next gen only game

Almost 2 years in and we finally have a next gen only game.

Attached: 20220527_205107.jpg (1080x1046, 378.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/wow/snowden-documents-suggest-nsa-and-gchq-planted-spies-world-warcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>capeshit scifi self insert the game
>caring about anything post george lucas
boy oh boy.

There was a next gen only game on launch, user.

Attached: T3h5aafdjR8k7GJAG82832De.jpg (1024x1024, 124.05K)

it's like if one of those robot pet toys from the early mid 2000s got a 3d platformer with nothing of actual value except for sucking sony's own dick for shit it had nothing to do with

>we have
a name for a product somebody is pretending to make. all games are to be assumed vaporware post 2017. a video game does not exist and will never be made unless you have a PLAYABLE VERSION and it is ACCESSED BY AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE. the latter condition is about excluding Cyberpunk's scam tactic of recording "gameplay" in-house or only letting outsiders watch, not play the game.

fallen order was a solid 7/10

These games are closest to the prequels, not the Disney garbo.

These can't be real people

Attached: j.jpg (1674x952, 128.08K)

Avatar is going to be Next-gen only too

>Guys, this Disney Wars thing is good. Not like the other ones. Honest.
I'm getting real tired of hearing that fucking lie.

These are the same exact cookie cutter shit comments that popped up as soon as that Andor trailer got uploaded yesterday. Shills, DEY HERE

I guess that means no PC version. Normally refer to "next gen" they are talking about these shitty new consoles that will wear themselves out

Bots/shills are a real thing

Attached: 2.jpg (2912x2230, 584.04K)

The vast majority of the internet is "fake". The Snowden leak even had documents of the CIA checking on the fucking WoW Barrens chat regularly for years.

You should try looking at the image in the OP

I can't wait to get more time with my wife.

Attached: Merrin.jpg (833x1075, 106.17K)

Check their accounts and see if it's anything organic. First guy is a onions face youtube personality it looks like. Still could clearly be paid shills.

Do you have a citation for that because that is bullshit but I want to believe it.

A lot of times you can tell from the slighty off English that its indians. Telltale signs are odd uses of commas and ellipses

There are people who like a thing I don't? This is incomprehensible, they must not be real people.

this type of shit makes me very concerned about people and how unironically stupid they are that they would just see this casually and just think it's nothing
youtube comments are so botted it's not funny it's hard to even scroll down 20 percent without seeing a profile with a half naked woman and a link in their profile to some sort of scam or sketchy shit

If you don't want to check all the documents yourself then just google it. This came up first, should be enough to get a general picture:

pcgamesn.com/wow/snowden-documents-suggest-nsa-and-gchq-planted-spies-world-warcraft

and that's not even me mentioning how the internet is slowly deleting it self over the years
the internet is becoming a nighmarish dystopia

Calling PC a "Next gen" is a insult. Stop comparing it to these garbage consoles thats going to dumb down the game