Each of these fanbases are the exact same, You can't tell me otherwise

Attached: thebigfour.jpg (1920x1080, 358.48K)

otherwise

Attached: 1445285315135.png (452x505, 166.28K)

pac-man?

The Pacman fanbase is in the ground

Pacman has a fanbase?

They are all based

Attached: 1651249429668.png (1450x1536, 1.31M)

>pac man
chill boomers
>mega man
sad boomers
>mario
kids
>sonic
deranged freaks

YO YO YO YO YO

>pac man
deranged freaks
>mega man
deranged freaks
>mario
deranged freaks
>sonic
deranged freaks

FTFY

I have never in my entire life heard someone call themselves a "fan" of pacman.

you must be living under a fucking rock, in that case.

You're literally a zoomer.

Mario
>manchildren
Megaman
>the most hardcore and least annoying
Pacman
>there's a fanbase?
Sonic
>furfag manchildren

>>the most hardcore and least annoying
>Megaman
>the most hardcore and least annoying

Sure, the people who think a cute video game based on Astro Boy shooting googley-eyed robots has to be the most grittiest shit ever and needs to stay exactly like it was on the NES totally aren't just as whiney as the Sonic fanbase.

Oh wait...

I mean my point being is taht i've heard people say they ENJOY pacman, i'm partial to pacman myself, I enjoyed pacman world 2, some pacman arrangement, all pretty good games, I just would never vehemntently say that i'm a FAN of it. I feel like for you to be a fan of something you have to actively participate ion that community. now if you wanna get into the autsistic side i can tell you about how much i love sonic the hedgehog as a series and shadow the hedgehog as a character

Each of these fanbases is better than the Fromfags, any of the Sonyroaches, and the Steamies. At least these fanbases, especially the Sonic ones, know how to have fun and what fun looks and feels like.

I only really care about Mario and Pac-Man, classic Mega Man is cool but past that I don't give a shit, Sonic is a mess

rent free

Attached: pacman-krakenfinsoup.png (1267x544, 664.13K)

Shigeru Miyamoto apparently

>Mario
Manchildren
>Sonic
Black people
fixed it for you

Show me the pacman, mario or megaman fan that went and raped his decrepit mother, none? thought so.

>megaman
>least annoying

Attached: Ryu laughing it up with his new best friend elsa.jpg (900x507, 56.77K)