Who does it the best?

Who does it the best?

Attached: tMSODHo7QQHJQHAP8_WXS3xZc_ahLPX5R1-p4OoWMh4.jpg (640x481, 52.08K)

Nintendo without a doubt, sometimes for good, and sometimes for bad.

I like Xbox for the general consistency. If it's not broke don't fix it.

Logitech

Attached: Chillstream.jpg (765x573, 49.47K)

Ecks Bawks

>latest DualShock is a downgrade
>Xbox bricks for tardsize hands were never good
>Switch has joycon drift and Pro Controller has the worst dpad of all time

Fuck all of them to be honest.

Attached: 1653569469188m.jpg (881x1024, 110.62K)

>Sony
>innovation

>for tardsize hands
Are you saying you're a manlet?

kbm

>original image complemented all three
>but mad snoy edits it to shit on other consoles
lol why do they seeth so much?

What was the original?
And come on user, do you really need to ask that question?

SEGA.
The Mega Drive controller was great. Saturn too. The 3D pad is incredibly underrated. Dreamcast is the GOAT though. The Xbox controller ran with it's design.

>playstation
useless additions to increase the price of their controllers
>xbox
unironically "Let me guess you need more?" meme, doesn't justify their high prices however.
>Nintendo
I don't give a shit about any of their gimmick controllers, I always use their traditional controllers when available.

I appreciate there being dozens of controllers to choose from however

Attached: Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (3800x2700, 2.68M)

This guy has baby-hands lmao

Attached: Playstation-vs.-Xbox-vs.-Nintendo.jpg (486x611, 39.81K)

who ever made that has a hate boner for xbox. Say what you want about xbox, but the controllers are the best. Has been the case since the 360.

Attached: 27b5682c3218fc3db3438d0cfe4cb3c2.jpg (678x639, 59.11K)

Why are you reposting shit from reddit? go back retad

>tardsize hands
this is only a problem if you're a literal child or something

PS sticks are completely awful though, and they had the same terrible stick placement since PS1.

The 360's bumpers sucked and got stuck all the time. Also it was too wide, still leagues better than the next two that came after it but still I prefer the PS5 as my all time best, right next to GameCube's.

DualShock 4 is pretty close to my ideal controller in ergonomics. I'd like to try the 5 at some point to see how the feedback systems work, but the placement of everything on the 4 is great. I would just make the entire controller larger, improve the sensitivity of the touchpad, bring back analog buttons, add paddles, and then it would be the perfect controller. The Xbox gamepads are always ergonomically uncomfortable and the Switch is uncomfortably tiny. My palm has a larger diameter than the length of the joycons.

I've always liked the Dualshock design myself, but I'll be the first to admit that the first time I wrapped my hands around a 360 pad and felt the triggers I was in love. I still prefer the flat buttons and convex joysticks of the DS series, but those triggers are wonderful.

On the off chance this thread is still up in the morning and I'm successful in nabbing a PS5 I'll let you know how it is versus the Xbone pad.

does the new ps5 controller really have force feedback on the triggers? Is that why the thing is 80 fucking dollars?

>innovate
You mean steal

Attached: AA8E117F-CF0B-419F-AE94-C6829F3B5492.jpg (1024x739, 187.41K)

They all make planned obsolescence ewaste with 6 month lifespans to price gouge potential customers.

it's funny how Sony was called 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' by sony fans until the PS5 came out, fucking hypocrites.

>chevy can't put seatbelts in their cars cuz honda put them in first or some stupid gay nigger shit

this is u.

thank God normal ppl r not as retarded as u. wat an awful world that would be to live in where the only ideas u r allowed to use r ones u personally thought of urself

Seething nintenfag

>'smash style combat game'