Xbox + Bethesda Showcase

Anyone here looking forward to this? Most people here were probably only waiting for Starfield and Stalker 2 news and now that neither will be at the show, what else is there? Beyond that, what is everyone's:

>Hopes
I hope something completely out of left field happens like announcing EDF6 for Xbox
>Fears
Announcing a new console already
>Expectations
90 minutes of pre-rendered trailers for games that had already been announced.

Attached: file.png (970x546, 293.04K)

>hope
Indiana Jones gameplay footage
>fear
more nickel and diming bullshit with FO 76 some mobile game trash
>expectations
see fears

Whats in the bag?

Attached: 1642808568059.jpg (1241x1679, 405.04K)

Is FO76 any good by this point? I keep on seeing new DLC for it so I imagine people are playing it but I have no idea what's even going on with that game anymore.

SCALEBOUND 2 BAYBEE

>Hopes
ANYTHING about Elder scrolls 6
>Fears
new console / subscription service / cashgrab sequel to a franchise I liked
>Expectations
Trailers that don't say anything about the gameplay, Starfield news (I don't care about Starfield)

I actually want to see more of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora.

Attached: MV5BZTJiNzBkZWItZjgwOS00ODNlLTkyYzItMTM2ZTY1Y2E1OTkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1392, 116.43K)

>hopes
Backwards compatibility program continues
Sakura Wars Xbox port
New Japanese exclusive for Xbox
>fears
There's nothing announced that's big enough to cover the hole left by the Starfield and Redfall delay
>expectations
At least some gameplay for the games we know are coming like Avowed and Starfield

Have they even announced the setting for TES6 yet?

Is Luna Nights still an Xbox console exclusive? I know Deedlit isn't but hopefully something like an exclusive Miku rhythm game would be neat or an exclusive JRPG/Action game. Who knows, oatmeal cookie is back to making games and wants to work with Xbox to make some more exclusives. Hopefully Phil works with him.

>Being hyped for Uncle Phil's lies
Imagine.

You never know, one of these games might come out and actually be good. I got my hopium tanks charged up for the showcase.

>>Hopes
Something new from id.
>>Fears
Nothing new from id, Doom Eternal continues to be on life support for another year.
>>Expectations
Nothing.

I just want Starfield gameplay and a DD2 announcement at some point, can't think of anything else, maybe an Armored Core teaser.

Blinx 3

>Hopes
Avowed Gameplay. Compulsions Game.
>Fears
Everything coming 2023/24
>Expectations
Gamepass, gamepass, gamepass

Fallout 5 teaser
ES6

Halo

no lmao
I don't have high expectations for their presentation either really

>>Hopes? : Perfect Dark gameplay, Doom sequel
>>Fears: Halo the TV show the video game

Was kind of excited for actual Starfield gameplay but its delayed. I just hope Xbox actually shows things that aren't trailers.

I'm excited for this and the Sony conference. Honestly, Xbros have been eating well for a while, and the sensible push over the last few years to basically integrate Xbox as a platform into PC was probably the smartest thing they could have done. I'll never buy a Series X/S, but I'll gladly keep paying for GP for PC.

FO5 is a long way, because FO76 is somewhat populated and they will use the "new" engine for it, so it probably will be post-TES6

2020:
>Gears Tactics

2021:
>Microsoft Flight Simulator
>Psychonauts 2
>Age of Empires IV
>Forza Horizon 5
>Halo Infinite

2022:
>Crossfire X
>As Dusk Falls
>Grounded
>Gears of War Collection
>Forza Motorsport reboot
>Compulsion Games NEW IP (Project Midnight)

2023:
>Redfall
>Starfield
>Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
>State of Decay 3
>Wolfenstein III
>Fable reboot
>Avowed

2024:
>Everwild
>Perfect Dark reboot
>The Outer Worlds 2
>Gears 6

Beyond:
>Contraband
>Untitled Indiana Jones project
>Pentiment (in development at Obsidian)
>The Elder Scrolls VI
>inXile NEW IP (FPS/RPG)

Attached: 1650484094913.png (2269x1254, 459.4K)

>now that neither will be at the show
Why wouldn't Starfield be at the show?

Delayed to 2023+Todd doesn't like showcasing games too early. Said it's a pain in the butt to maintain interest for a sustained dev cycle, and he's right.

Isn't it delayed for Q1/2 of 2023? It isn't too early at all to show something.

Todd needs to man up and show his damn game. He's had a year to polish it already

Not by much, so fair point. Can't imagine they'd want to do a separate special showcase just for this one game.

>Hopes
Updates on the future of Halo Infinite, MW 2022 Trailer/Gameplay and it being good, Anything on Elder Scrolls 6 at all, Fable
>Fears
Fucking nothing
>Expectations
Fucking nothing

Attached: qk5brvp6z2v71.png (500x482, 323.62K)

It's not looking good bros....what happens if this games bombs like F76?

nothing. Microsoft is paying the bills now. He doesn't even need to sell his games anymore.