What's even the point of this piece of shit?

What's even the point of this piece of shit?

Attached: SMG_IMG.png (579x497, 91.5K)

creates a weapon slot to put jarate in

it's better than jarate though

finishing off close range threads after quickscope

If you aren't good enough to hit close range quick scopes. It has a decent DPS. Something like the Heavy's shotgun is far more useless.

choppa wednesday

t. 200 hours or less

Attached: file.png (356x617, 59.54K)

Stock shotgun is great on everyone. I take it over sandvich, I take it over flare gun, I take it over rescue ranger, I take it over boots. It's fun to meatshot at a higher effective range than the scattergun any time I'm not playing demo or the aforementioned scout.

you can headshot at melee range so SMG is only better if you're shit at sniper

Shotgun is great on everyone but Heavy because the reason you are supposed to use it instead of your minigun is stupid. Heavy's shotgun is for when you either run out of minigun bullets or when need to move and you wouldn't have to time to rev, both of these things are completely uneccessary with a bit of situational awareness, not to mention rev time has not been a big issue in years since they made it faster even with the damage nerf.

Its funny seeing a post thats both right and wrong lol

No amount of situational awareness will keep you aware of every enemy 100% of the time. If an enemy gets the drop on you and you aren't revved up, odds are your health won't be enough to save you. Don't underestimate its power just because a revved up minigun is technically better in the same range.
As for running out of minigun bullets you really shouldn't be playing in a way that allows that to happen in the first place but if it does you can reliably kill whoever closes in on you expecting you to be holding nothing but a sandwich and gloves that make you die faster.

If you are consistently being caught off guard just switch to Tomislav

Good for finishing off enemies after plinking them with a uncharged/partly charged arrow.

good for killing spy cucks

I wouldn't call it consistent, I just switch to shotgun when I'm close enough to the front line to potentially see an enemy overextending on their own little adventure. A few shots can get rid of them quickly while losing less health than I would have been taxed during rev time, then I reload those shots and switch to my minigun (full ammo) when I rejoin my team proper.

Imagine if Sniper had the Shotgun instead of the SMG. Would he be more broken or would people still run piss or a backpack instead?

The point of the SMG is to be a filler slot because giving sniper an actual effective close range weapon would be fucking stupid balance wise.

the heel tap taunt is funny

You can legit win every 1v1 with shotgun heavy(except against spun up minigun heavy)

its pretty good at covering some of his weaknesses, specifically scout and demoman. scout because you dont have to so much tracking and can usually kill him in 2 shots and demoman because it allows you to be way more mobile and avoid pipes.

Shotgun on sniper would be absolute cancer.
People still bitch about the not-axtinguisher combo even after it got nerfed and having a Shotgun would be even better than that.
Sniper shields are a noob trap since nobody plays Spy anymore anyway with how buggy disguises are in modern TF2.

how do a nigga find a non bot server

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1627818447953.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

You would win those 1v1s much easier with a minigun.

You pair it with the huntsman to get easy finishers after you smack 'em with an arrow

it can deal a lot of damage if your tracking is good
too bad Any Forums is filled with jarate shitters who refuse to aim