Warcraft 3 writer confirms: Arthas DID do everything wrong at Stratholme and if you disagree then you're a psycho and...

Warcraft 3 writer confirms: Arthas DID do everything wrong at Stratholme and if you disagree then you're a psycho and need therapy.
youtube.com/shorts/e2Xpot48318

Attached: maxresdefault (24).jpg (1280x720, 103.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tigJUxQmJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some more insight into the brilliant ethics of WC3 in the comments!

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-040816_YouTube.jpg (1080x1029, 238.32K)

>800 dislikes
LMFAOOOOO

He didn't leave while sending his thoughts and prayers like based Uther.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 102.78K)

>everybody shitting on him in the comments

Pleasant surprise.

>worked at blizzard at any point
Who cares what a literal serial rapist/homodemon thinks is moral or ethical?

Protip: Taking your strongest troops into a confirmed plague infected city, and then smashing the citizens bodily fluids all over you, is not a logical strategy for a general. There's a very real reason why volunteers end up tending to the sick.

sorry but no.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

Attached: Untitled.png (329x177, 16.59K)

>don't kill undead, that's evil. you're supposed to run away from them and let them slowly die off.
is this guy retarded? he said that, he actually said that. he said it's evil to kill the undead.

The plague only spread through infected grain. Everyone after that were raised by necromancers. The plague didn't spread like a virus

He said everybody should have ran away and then regrouped with a better plan but he never elaborates on what that plan would be.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tigJUxQmJs

>He’s getting utterly fucking destroyed in the comments by smooth and wrinkled brains alike
Nothing bands people together like taking down a colossal retard

Attached: 3649C569-5C48-42D4-B3C2-1D5CF10453D5.jpg (459x538, 43.58K)

He's retarded. Arthas was 100 percent in the right in dealing with them and everyone had to learn the hard way that there's almost no other way than how he did it

He's 100% right. The opinion of Any Forums has never mattered, but he fails to make fun games, in an industry where customers are looking for fun games.

Arthas was completely in the right. It sucks that he had to go and kill the civilians before they turned but it would have prevented more people from dying from them teleporting the undead to other places to make more undead

Their blood was infected. The cause does not matter.

ah yes, clearly the correct course of action was to let your people die and get yoinked by Mal'Ganis so he can go steamroll more cities with an army of undead
2000 iq big brain plays here

>100% right
so if zombies surround your house and break in, you're evil if you defend yourself against them? because that's literally what he said.

>nu-craft 3 writer
kys autistic nigger

>plot device to demonstrate character development where Arthas becomes obsessed like captain Ahab
>autistic manchildren later argue about the ethics of a fucking plot device because of scrambled virtue signal brains

Why don't they just stick to talking about how much they love niggers and troons because the media has told them they get good boy points for that? These people clearly aren't deep thinkers.

Attached: 1636992137559.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

he's right about the asmongold part

>i'm the little guy, you can't just have a negative opinion on my shit writing if you're bigger than me!!!
Nah.

he is literally just virtue signaling

Attached: lmao.png (835x561, 81.25K)

Holy shit he is getting brutalized in the comments. That sick pedophile fuck had nothing to do with the writing anyway. Its clear as day that Metzen wrote that and this hack is taking credit for it while trying to talk down the story he wrote. I guarantee you his opinions on the matter were the opposite 10 years ago but hes doubling down because he is a leftist faggot now

I think he made the right call given the circumstances with the limited information contained in the game. There was no cure (at that point, I don't follow wacky WoW shit), the undead army was just getting stronger, it made perfect sense.

Better to be regular dead, indeed.

Arthas did nothing wrong up until the point he became the Lich King and joining Kel'Thuzad, then he did something wrong by siding with evil.

It's like the IQ chart meme where the midwits get taken down by both sides.

Dave said in another video that he put plagued grain crates next to the Stratholme water fountain to show the city's water supply was plagued. So the whole population was probably infected.

OPTION 1:
>Get mercy killed by Arthas
>Don't get zombified
>Soul is saved
>Go to heaven

OPTION 2:
>Don't get mercy killed
>Get forcibly turned in to undead
>Soul is damned
>Get stitched in to abominations and sent to Naxxramas where your soul screams together with the souls of your fellow man, creating a cacophony of torment
>You're Thaddius' right ballsack, too.

retard

If I lived in Westfall and zombies surrounded my hut, it's obviously time to move away. The main town is already infested with zombies and werewolves.

>we don't gun down people with COVID... because that is inhumane.

is this guy really comparing COVID to the magical resurrection of corpses to create an army of undead to take over the world by killing every living being?

he's a retard but i gotta give credit where credit is due, assmongoloid and his fans can all go die in a fire for all i care

who the fuck are you quoting retard? none of that was in the quoted picture

he worked on the original game, you demented sack of piss. he designed the original culling of stratholme mission.

literally
>if you kill your enemies they win
but with zombies kek. How the hell was the Lich king defeated if you can't fight the scourge you have to run from them!! This dude spoke himself into a corner

He kinda loses the ability to criticize them if he's down in the mud slinging it right back at them.

He's whining about Asmongold bringing him negative attention, you fucking retard.

>we don't gun down people with COVID
Well, yeah. Covid doesn't isn't LITERALLY 110% GUARANTEED to kill you and forcibly resurrect your corpse in to an unwilling mind slave.

Wait, you want him to actually provide a solution rather than just complaining?

is he retarded
>lol just run away
>enemy now has even more troops putting you at even bigger disadvantage
>or you can run away again, concede more land and people until you can't run and are guaranteed to lose

Old video and has already been debunked by anons.

Attached: WarCraft_III_The_Culling.jpg (1400x1050, 524.58K)

What does he mean with that "even if arthas didn't know that", he flat out didn't know, none of them did, he was sent there to see what they were up to and how does slaughtering the undead bolster their forces anymore than letter them have the entire town

and?

this. imagine pic related actually comes to life and the jews in control of the world decide to send their goyim to hell on earth for a few quadrillion years.
i'd rather someone mercy kill me before they do that to me.

so by that alone, arthas not only did nothing wrong, he saved people from a fate worse than death.

Attached: prison 1000.jpg (460x448, 41.31K)

He wrote the character, he didn't write the story or the context of the events in question. His opinion is actually irrelevant here.

Real Arthas canonically had chest hair and whiskers.

Attached: WC3_Arthas_Onions.jpg (1400x1050, 537.9K)

>Retarded writer deliberately antagonizes people
>Gets upset when people antagonize him back

he also got fired for being a cunt while working on world of warcraft.

That's the problem with a lot of the soiboi writing. These are soft men who have lived soft lives and have a very gay way of thinking where they get to morally judge everyone from the comfort of their air conditioning and gamer chair. They have never lived a hard choice so they can't conceptualize anyone making one.

These are all zombies. No public executions happening here or anywhere.
This is why Designer Dave was outed as someone who has never even played WarCraft III - Reign of Chaos.

Attached: WarCraft_III_Literally_A_Competition.jpg (1400x1050, 519.44K)

I used to think that the story of WarCraft was unique and interesting and then I read other stuff and realized that they just ripped literally all of it from D&D campaigns and Warhammer. Even the names, art style, major events in history, etc.

you mean he got fired by a cunt

unrelated but seeing that minimap reminds me of wc3 custom games. life of a peon i think? good times

loooool

Attached: lmao2'.png (823x376, 47.16K)

if I understand correctly (not wow player) they'd all turn into undead anyway, they WERE infected

it would be morally ambiguous to purge the entire city if 75% of the population was infected, but it was 100%. They wouldn't survive and would become undead. Nothing to be done in that scenario, it was all over. Arthas did the right thing unironically, hard decision but had to be done

Cucks like him deserve to be put on the frontline of a losing battle

>You just risk the situation getting impossible to solve in hopes a miracle drops in your lap

are you retarded? you're supposed to try and kill them before they turn

>undead showing up in Kalimdor

They teleported across the ocean?

Attached: tard.jpg (616x506, 38.66K)

Yes very unrelated and you are the enemy.
Frozen Throne onlyists are anal sex cultists, and Custom Games Onlyists are Super Deepthroat cultists.
God bless, don't do it anymore or ever again.

Attached: WarCraft_III_Reign_of_Chaos_Mal'Ganis_Is_Playing_Only_The_Custom_Games.jpg (1400x1050, 506.53K)

I love those stupid charts but I always forget to save them

Attached: 1641598112638.jpg (960x669, 92.31K)

Probably the last guy you want handling a zombie outbreak.

I remember that episode of DS9, that was fucked up.

Flew most likely in those giant necropolises

Is he an actual retard?

Ignoring your chat bot comment.
We're not going to hell for playing WC3. You can go to hell if you want to.

Attached: WarCraft_III_Reign_of_Chaos_Mal'Ganis_Hand_or_The_King.jpg (1400x1050, 462.4K)

its not unhumain to let them turn monsters either. arthas didnt do no wrong

Warcraft literally started development as a Warhammer game, but Blizzard and Games Workshop couldn't come to an agreement and ended up not striking a deal. So Blizzard turned the game into their own IP.

Don't tell this user how the black plague happened.

Is he going to offer any other solutions? Even a suggestion? What does he think is going to happen to the people if Arthas leaves and tells his dad to come in with the whole army or are they just supposed to let them have Lordaeron forever

too bad even in modern WoWs absolute fucking butchering of the story and lore, theres only a handful of cases of people people un-undeading? realiving? what the fuck would you even call it

Don't kill the heckin' ratterinos. If you kill them you're just evil. You have to run away from the rats until you find a different solution.

Why didn't Rick and the gang just run away from the zombies? It's morally evil to kill them.

Attached: rick and hershel.jpg (935x658, 90.74K)

>you're supposed to try and kill them before they turn
Not sure if you've played the game recently, but they're invulnerable when they pop out of the houses. Then they do the lenghty zzz -> turn animation and you can't hurt them at all during that either.

don’t care about the opinions of a boomer who hasn’t written anything decent in two decades

>Is he going to offer any other solutions? Even a suggestion?
Lol fuck no. He’s going to lambast anyone who calls out his retardation then play the victim

His response to this is that even if you kill all of the people before they turn they can be stitched together into abominations or raised as skeletons. Theoretically possible but burning corpses has always been a way to stop raising in warcraft as seen in vanilla wow Light's Hope Chapel

>The faceapp mobile version of Arthas

There's not a single instance of the undead being reverted. At most they may be a weird light-enfused corpse like Arthas' sister.

>killing humans
Gay
>killing humans that have zombified and attack you
Based

And apparently the only decent thing he wrote was by complete accident.