Final Fantasy 20 will have a female main protagonist

Final Fantasy 20 will have a female main protagonist.

Attached: female_main_characters_of_final_fantasy_by_davienvalentine_d4gcdd2-pre.jpg (1131x707, 134.13K)

okay

This image missed the first 5
>White Mage
>Maria
>Refia/Onion Knight 3
>Rosa
>Faris/Lenna/Krile

I NEED TO BREED EVERY SINGLE GIRL IN THAT PIC

And?
Like your picture pointed out, it isn't that uncommon for FF games to have female leads. Even before it was the thing to do.
Can't wait to coom to the female lead

that's why PC has a floppy dicks drive

Pretty sure White Mage being a girl is just fanon.

It'll probably have an all female party too.

she's literally a girl in the remakes

>Sauce: my ass

There's an FF1 remake?

>FFVII it's Cloud
>FFVIII it's Squall
>FFIX it's Gidan
>FFX it's Tidus
>FFXII it's Vaan
with the exception of VI, X-2, XIII, and XIII-2, none of those females are the main character, they're all secondary characters that are members of your party
Ashe in XII might be an exception since Vaan basically has no story of his own and it's just caught in the events, but even then, the role would move to Barthier before it does to Ashe

Hopefully it won't.

Everyone knows the healer is a woman.

Attached: 1635302840579.png (1367x143, 53.8K)

Retard
Yes, multiple actually

Attached: PSP - Final Fantasy - White Mage.png (480x144, 9.89K)

To be fair Yuna is the driver of pretty much all events in FFX. Tidus is just another member of the party that was lucky enough to tag along.

Niggas really named someone B'nargin?

She has long hair when she ascends to the next class also, of course, could be a guy with long hair but it probably means she's a woman as many portrayals of WHM in side games are also women like Shirma from chocobo racing and Garnet wearing the classic WHM hood in FFIX.

You could also argue that Locke was the catalyst that drove Terra since she lost her memory and didn't know what to do at the beginning.
Tidus questioned everything and changed the course of Yuna following the same old route that everyone did.

faggots like you need to be hanged

Pictured: Clearly a woman. See that feminine jaw and eyebrows?

Attached: white wizard.jpg (59x85, 2.99K)

>the joke
>your head
WHOOOOOSH.

Tidus was brought in by Jackt, who's the current Sin
Yuna, while important, has no direct connection to the main events and it's just another summoner, and if you replace her with any other random kind female healer called whatever the plot still works
And even if you want to consider Yuna as an important element, still it's Tidus actions and questioning of the whole thing(since it's absurd to him) that changed this cycle into the one that ended the spiral.

>You could also argue that Locke was the catalyst that drove Terra
maybe, but still Terra is the main character which you control while the others are party memebers
it's not a matter of who kickstarted the events, rather of who you control and how much their role is relevant to the main plot(which is why i explained the "exception" with Ashe)

>a joke
>literally half true
then it's a bad joke

Fuckers really made this chart and cut it off without including the game with THREE female MCs compared to the male two.
>b-but Butz is the real MC!
Sure, he gets all the cameos, but out of every MC in that game he has far and away the least character progression, not to say he gets none or anything. It's their show for the vast majority of the game while Bartz is the muscle and Galuf is the best character in any FF game, coincidentally.
I don't know why this pisses me off so much.

Attached: 1643749698817.jpg (2508x3380, 491.57K)

Eclair? She is named after a pastry?