Why is the Deltarune fanbase such a magnet for drama?

is the game partly responsible or it's all the fault of the "fans"?

Attached: Krischan.png (224x370, 1.97K)

What happened now?

>trannyrune
>enabling radical left indieshitters

If it isn't bullying someone into lighting themselves on fire in the woods and creating the inspiration for Ralsei I don't want to hear it

can you shut the fuck up about the fanbase for one second?
Yes we know it's shit, we don't need reminders

Attached: 1633532105535.png (848x900, 214.57K)

what has NOT happened?
>feeding a cookie with a needle in it because of a ship
>throwing rocks at someone's house
>putting pushpins into brownies to give to shippers they don't like at conventions
>dozens of attempted suicides

Fags are a magnet for drama. Period. Make what you will with that knowledge

Attached: 99f897d6e6c63d39.jpeg.jpg (640x853, 128.88K)

Lmao can I get a quick rundown on all that shit? Also I learned to enjoy things without even looking at fandoms, because they are always cancer.

Only suicide I know about is the mimigabro that 8ch talked about and Toby was absolutely aware of

I don't care about fringe fandom drama, I just want a normal thread to talk about the schizo bosses and Gaster

Toriel no

The fanbase is cancer

>creating the inspiration for Ralsei
Woah woah woah, what?

someone gave a cookie with a needle in it to a fanartist because she drew art of a ship, and the perpetrator didn't like her
the needle pierced her tongue and she posted about it on her blog
>throwing rocks at someone's house
some guy made a thread about someone going to his house to throw rocks at it, the perpetrator broke some of the stuff of
the house then ran away, it's about as believable as the needle cookie one.
>putting pushpins into brownies to give to shippers they don't like at conventions
some fans were caught at conventions with food which had dangerous materials like pushpins or broken needles to feed to people they didn't like,
they resorted to poisoned food after that, luckily conventions had already prohibited people from bringing in food
>dozens of attempted suicides
a lot of fans have talked about ending it all on forums and servers about Undertale/Deltarune, there was one or two cases where some fans actually ended their lives and said goodbyes to people from those forums/servers

that's mostly what i could find, there's probably a lot more going on with the fandom
but if all of above is anything to go by, then it's nothing good.

Yeah Ralsei was based on a kid that got bullied into killing himself, I guess reincarnating him in a way that everyone would love him like he deserves.

retarded female teenagers are retarded. Why are you posting games for retarded teens on Any Forums?

you share a world with these "people" lol

>why is (FANDOM DRAMA)
Fandom drama is older than you are no matter how old you claim you are.

Attached: 1653359718515.png (1916x1464, 527.56K)

Wasn't that Homestuck? Granted I know the actual violent attempts are from Homestuck lunatics (or "OFFdanganstuck" lunatics trying to have a mega-fandom) that filtered over

Because it's autism incarnate

nah IIRC it was because the artist shipped sans and frisk and the person got mad because in their mind frisk is a child so it was pedophilia

The games themselves are pretty good but I find it so odd it attracted such a tiny fringe of "Floweys" types you could say doing terrible things to others over video game ships.

I used to ghost a DT Reddit and it's mostly just minors and or autistic adults spamming their lgbt headcanons and big plus-size fanart of all the characters. The majority of the decent or less cringe fandom is on youtube and here honestly.

How hard do you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find these schizos?

everybody knows about the needle thing though, even if you didn't know it was about undertale.

Good god. Good thing I never interacted with Undertale fandom so I stil have fond memories of this game.