Is the most useless gun in your path

>is the most useless gun in your path
>game had the audacity to show Louis solo a witch in one mag
What a crock of shit.

Attached: B6F31F33-7F72-48BB-9607-85190208FDA9.png (464x336, 89.74K)

explain.
until the auto shottie is available its the best option.
god damn now that I think about it l4d's weapon selection is abysmal.

Anybody else remember the SMG charge shot glitch back in the very first version of Left 4 Dead 1?
For me, it was the propane tank in elevator glitch. The No Mercy elevator shaft has feasted on many survivors during my time there.
Good times.

When L4D came out you could 'load' an entire magazine into a single shot with the automatics with a glitch. Uzi with its 400+ ammo used it best. Fuck I miss dumping Hunters out of midair with this bullshit in VS.

that would be the pump shotguns.

that's a gun, it can solo any unarmored living organism with one bullet fragment let alone a mag

Not good for when getting getting mobbed by commons- I find the ammo depletes too quickly-and it has terrible range for saving teammates from smokers and jockeys.

Well your other option when its in the spawn pool is a pump action so

to be fair in L4D there is no reason to not use auto shotgun. you could get away with pump shotgun because it has the same ammo total and can fire almost the same speed with a bash instead of a pump, shotguns are that good. L4D2 has some variety

i still don't get why they had "weapon progression" in l4d
in my opinion every weapon should have equal viability ex. pump shotguns should do more damage per shot than an autoshotty

Yeah the smg charge glitch made the uzi very viable in early game

I remember moving the generator in front of the elevator every game on No Mercy hospital, good times

>in my opinion every weapon should have equal viability
I mean, the SMGs aren't necessarily unusable, in fact, laser sight Uzi is quite devastating since the main drawback of the weapon is its terrible accuracy bloom.

What the fuck is with the chinese and L4D2?
Why do they make so many terrible fucking maps?

Attached: 7FC96835F34C45E2A1F144549E7B5044.jpg (1000x899, 350.03K)

hehe

Any Forums agrees that the best secondary weapon in L4d1 was the sniper rifle, right?

Doesn't the SMG hold like 700 rounds or something crazy like that? I remember I liked using it over the AR because it fucking never runs out of ammo.

>low bullet fast
>big bullet slow
>low bullet fast, mark 2
>big bullet slow, mark 2
>biggest bullet slower
You literally don't need anything else.

>wanting bonerlands balancing
No. There should be straight upgrades, aside fron sidegrades, and lots of rare weps.

I sincerely doubt anyone could one-shot an African elephant with an Uzi, even with the most optimal conditions.

Who runs out of ammo in left 4 dead? There's unlimited piles of ammo every 10 feet

>sniper rifle
>secondary weapon

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 8.42K)

Reminder that there is zero reason to use pistols in L4d2.