Why does this conspicuous consumption shi have to be so prevalent now...

Why does this conspicuous consumption shi have to be so prevalent now? So many retarded consoomers spending $1000 on a PC when a $500 laptop can run most games at 60 fps nowadays. And that's not even getting into the scam peripherals like gaming mice, keyboards, chairs, headphones. And the worst part is that they all act like they're computer experts after building one PC

Attached: RGB.jpg (4032x3024, 1011.93K)

>when a $500 laptop can run most games at 60 fps nowadays

lol no it can't.

at 720p it probably would.

I think gaming pc is cool but none of us need shit like RGB

that cable management

Seethe harder red

gaming laptop cope thread

Is the gpu AIO trying to vent the radiator into the solid bottom of the case? Who planned out this trash build?

>60 fps
kek, buy a 144hz monitor you pleb

>$1000 on a PC
They're way more expensive than that now...

>I need the magical frames that human eyesight can't even notice... because I just do okay.

Attached: consoom.png (1076x646, 284.26K)

Oh wait it's even dumber. The fan is set to try and pull air through the solid bottom of the case through the radiator. All it's going to doing is pulling air from around the sides of the radiator and do nothing to cool the gpu when it's actually working.

>why consoomer shit is popular?
It's been that way since 2006, possibly earlier. You're just now noticing.
>why spend $1000 when $500 do good?
A $500 laptop cannot play most games at 60 FPS. A $500 laptop probably won't have a dedicated GPU at all. A $1000 PC is a pretty good starting point for gayman.
>why peripherals gayman?
because the audience they're appealing to has cash to burn on shit like that
>they act like PC experts
People do that, it is what it is.

Attached: carl.jpg (455x368, 39.99K)

All that matters is that a PC is turing complete because then it can run every game

Yeah retard that's the thing. Nobody wants to play last gen games at 720p with graphics scaled all the way down.

>Yeah retard that's the thing. Nobody wants to play last gen games at 720p with graphics scaled all the way down.
nope, my $600 business laptop runs games better than the xbox one

I bought a better computer to run tf2 at high framerates on newer maps.

The monitor is much more important than the PC dumbfuck. Having good image quality, VRR, low input lag, fast response time, BFI, etc. is so much more important than being able to get a few more frames with the game on max.

My buddy bought one of them ASUS TUF laptops with Ryzen 5 and GTX 1650 4gb for 499€ just a couple years ago.
Shit can run anything at 1080p/60fps. Maybe not all Ultra, but by no means at "all lowest" or anything of the sort. Pic very related.

Attached: ss_HLL_20220316221431_1.jpg (1920x1080, 841.24K)

I love my 3070 and enjoy 4k gaming on my LG C1

It's ventilated along the bottom of the case, with screw holes for 120mm fans. Installing a 360 rad along the bottom is actually an encouraged usage on their product page.

Attached: pc-011.jpg (911x715, 112.76K)

Then get a steamdeck

Most people don't want to spend money on something they can't upgrade just so they can barely scrape 60fps by turning everything to low + ini tweaks.

are these temperatures okay for my laptop?

Attached: hot.jpg (463x144, 18.31K)

Attached: rj_the_hedgehog_by_fdgod14_d8yu51o-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 187.02K)

>720p
you didnt run it.