The last time I was truly happy: age 12. 17 years ago

The last time I was truly happy: age 12. 17 years ago.

What happened? Where did I go so wrong? it was a process not a single moment. a series of bad choices, bad luck, upbringing and circumstances.
I feel hopeless. To fight fate feels like I am a fly fighting a tornado.

Attached: dark_wojak_really_dark.jpg (600x600, 106.14K)

start a family

broken people starting families only leads to more suffering.

Believe me I know the feeling, sometimes I wish the world would end just so I don't feel bad about wasting my life, just remind yourself that no matter what, it will end one day. One day you will die, maybe even soon so just focus on enjoying yourself, it's all you can do, it's all anyone can do.

Nobody is happy. Life is about faking it, to ourselves and to others.

you're broken because you dont have one. you have no purpose.

>wanting children
>having children when you're a complete mess of a "human"
>implying you just go down to the girlfriend store and pick up a womb
Yep it's retard hours

You don't think we want too? Why would I want to pass my depression onto my child? My dad is bipolar so I may have that, I don't know. My genes are rotten, they deserve to die out.

stop being a defeatist

become a cuck

cry like the little bitch that you are

>he was happy at age 12 instead of getting bullied
how did you even end up on Any Forums

Basically this op . Enjoy life while you still can, it'll all end eventually . Take dumb risks or just do stuff that makes you happy.

You don't know what it's like, I'm glad you don't

the fact that you felt compelled to post this in a video game board means you should stop using this board. it's bad for your mental health.

>tfw the only white kid in a black school
>they relentlessly bullied me from 9th grade to 12th and make fun of me on the bus
>still have nightmares and PTSD to the point where I sleep until 5 AM in the morning
There's no secret to happiness OP

Attached: 8976fo9i8uy76t5.jpg (618x455, 21.8K)

My life is a series of unhealthy addictions. I barely browse Any Forums but I do watch streams instead.
dropping one thing won't fix anything. core issues have to be addressed somehow.

is that why you voted biden

go to a doctor then?
you're certainly not going to get help in this thread

if you had any actual real life problem you would snap out of this nonsense

how should we tell you if that is all you give us?
did you drop out of college?
not get a job?
what is it you are most unhappy about user?

do you realize that therapists only exist because theres so many people without a really, really good friend nowadays?
talking with your best friend about your life is better than any therapy you could ever get

Find a new hobby, leave this place and any other toxic environment you spend more time on than you should, focus on ejoying the new hobby. Eat more healthy, sleep better, exercise if you don't.
This won't make you happy and fulfilled by itself, but it'll take you further than you imagine.
You don't have to leave this place permanently, if that's what's keeping you from taking the initiative, just to do a mental detox. When you come back, you'll be laughing at the retards, instead of laughing with them to fit in, and letting that shape your perception of reality.
It's never too late, user, I'm happy now, after over a decade of wishing I was dead. But the one thing that will make all the difference is different for everyone.
May you enjoy serendipity, and may the Age of Fire perpetuate.

Attached: 1645373689825.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

either kys, or get on meds, work out, get a decent job that'll pay for your hobbies and further your interests. Worked for me. Tbf though, I did have my best friend, now my gf, helping me, so mileage varies.

if you're feeling suicidal why not go on an adventure, something that could shake you to the core and maybe changes you as a person for the better.
After all if you don't fear death why not take risks and do something exceptional like scaling a mountain or traversing the country by foot.
That might lead to grow, don't throw away your life, you feeling like this give you an opportunity to accomplish great feats some people could never hope to accomplish. Because they're scared and cling to what they have, because they're content with their own life.
Godspeed anons, don't waste your life.

growth*
most people could never hope to accomplish*
Of course getting help from a professional is important and should be a priority, but as a last resort going on an adventure is better than giving in and throwing your life without doing anything

Because it's terrifying, it's also terrifying to kill myself, so here I sit, wasting away.

Maybe instead of worry about the past you should start making some positive life choices now.
But I suspect you don't actually want to improve your situation so much as you want to wallow in self pity with the expectation that strangers who don't know you, all of which have shit in their own lives to deal with, are going to be interested in entertaining on an image board about video games.
It's a surprisingly simple.
Can you do anything about it?
If you can, then do it.
If you can't, shut the fuck up and move on.
Feeling sorry for yourself is just indolent behavior and has never done anyone any good anytime anywhere ever.