Connecting the world is in service of an inter-dimensional God who wants to end all life

>connecting the world is in service of an inter-dimensional God who wants to end all life.
>the network is powered by dead babies
>Sam literally tells everyone to fuck off at the end to be with BB.

The story is about fostering connections that matter, not superficial virtual ones. The chiral network is evil, the surface level political take on this is wrong.

How does La Creatividad manage to filter so many on all sides so consistently without fail.

Attached: death-stranding.jpg (2159x1439, 172.71K)

>how does he manage to filter so many on all sides so consistently without fail

With horrible writing.

>OMG OMG "my name is fragile but I'm not that fragile!" xDDDD. Such bad story telling because a line is tongue in a cheek in a very dry way.

Attached: 1623252378559.jpg (209x241, 6.34K)

>How does La Creatividad manage to filter so many on all sides so consistently without fail.
By making a 25 minute exposition dump near the end (Amelie talks to you on her beach, I almost fell asleep), what a shitty scene

>amelie won't shut the fuck up for four hours

The story of DS doesn't really matter.
The theme and subtext of the game is to teach the selfish modern day folks that co-operation and team work is cool, because somebody not only needs to build all the shit you use on a daily basis, but also keep that shit up and running. You can be a total shut-in introvert and still be credit to the team.

Attached: 1591213723601.jpg (640x480, 82.4K)

WHAT A LIFE

>connecting the world is in service of an inter-dimensional God who wants to end all life.
>the network is powered by dead babies
Sounds like a certain child-devouring god

Just enjoy the bumpers.

Attached: 1644185929250.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Yeah that scene really needed some explosions and jump cuts in order to appeal to the American audience

People around the world want well-developed stories with a clear, consistent storyline and clear objectives. Is that simple.

People who say DS had a bad story can't even explain it

So, should I continue this game? I just finished running from the first BT encounter.

Its interesting, but Im not sure I can keep playing if it turns out the editors failed to contain Kojima

It's really funny when teenaged Any Forumsermin shitstains want to LE TORTANIC XD a game but then it actually has a relatively well spoken fanbase so they get absolutely destroyed in any argument and just impotently spam bullshit.

Exactly. That's the big problem.

Enjoy the ergonomic experience with the PS4 controller, because is everything this game has to offer you.

>wake up
>kill some babies
>refuses to elaborate further
WHAT A LIFE

Right, sorry. Yes you're right it also needs simple sentences only and a third grade vocabulary. Otherwise Americans will have a hard time understanding

This is the only game where I feel like I'm on a perilous adventure

Attached: E32PK4aXEAMGTln.jpg (1013x1267, 273.89K)

>How does La Creatividad manage to filter so many on all sides so consistently without fail.
Because one side says various propaganda speeches in the game retarded players take it at face value to think all dialogue is the direct message of the game and don't see it as propaganda. They then get confused as why Sam leaves or don't see any special meaning to it.

But unlike what you're thinking of this one is associated with a female president parading all that as good for America.

Very well put, pretty sad desu all discussion of the game devolves to political spewing by room temp IQ "white" people