What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: sniper-elite-5_4395.png (1440x1440, 3.75M)

you can be a nazi and kill american scum bag snipers on there missions .

its good and fun but the game engine is old they need upgrade the engine and maybe move out ww2 on to something else.

its good but not amazing .

better then cod battlefield games

Nazi reporting in.
I'm doing my duty killing the jew controlled allied scum.
Just finished killing a husband and his co-op wife.
I made sure to pump extra bullets into his wife's dead body for good measure.
HEIL HITLER!

yea this game is fun and i like maps be fair

gay ass woke sjw game

you're gay

I do not play games that glorify killing Germans that has my politics.
Is that just online? Are there missions where you can be on the German side? A full German campaign would be a fun time

there is an online versus mode that has you invade other players games darksouls style

I don't play the campaign, I only play as a Nazi soldier invading the zogbot's games to make them cry.
It's extremely satisfying to kill the kike snipers.
They scream out in pain and ALT+F4 as soon as I kill them.
Death to all jews!
SIEG HEIL!

Its more Sniper Elite. They refine it a little bit each time, and its the best its been but its just SE.

Gay I can not play online can not afford to pay for proper internet. I might have given the game a chance if it had a German campaign I hear that the gameplay is pretty solid. Too bad it is jewish garbage

invasions are fun
and the game's making leftist's seethe

Having fun as usual but this will probably be the stopping point for me with this series unless they really step things up in the next sequel. The worst part is probably after they made this big deal about your characters new movement options like climbing I'm finding a shit ton of spots in these maps where I'm unable to move because of a two foot wall or having to walk all the way around a path because the edge of it is slightly rasied.

I'm having a good time I beat 4 on authentic and I plan the same for 5. it's not groundbreaking but it's the gameplay I want so I am content.

Is it cracked yet?

seems like it's making both sides seethe from what I've seen.

Why would leftys possibly be mad at it? It is a game about killing White people defending their homeland from jewish power. It is like an antifa simulator

cringe

they find a way

Attached: Powerful2.png (1272x619, 818.72K)

It's on gamepass and worth it. Shooting nazis is still pretty fun, the PvP dark souls invasion stuff is also a nice feature.

thanks for the (you)'s bitches. I've never even played a shooter before

you're welcome

(((ROSENBERG)))
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
>No Nazis were bad. Fuck all jews.
>All jews are bad and they deserve video game death 100% of the time, it shouldn't be a controversial position to take!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.38.33 AM.png (1038x1202, 567.59K)

I care more about single player
I disliked SE4 as outside of using silenced ammo and a few handful of moments, it felt like sniping was completely against the idea of it, especially on higher difficulties.
Same with using things like mines as traps. It felt more like the game was designed around pistol or melee kills