Here's your gaming PC bro

>Here's your gaming PC bro

Attached: 1626366143945[1].png (1319x418, 430.56K)

and you'll be happy

>Stream hours upon hours of high-bitrate 1080p video
>Suddenly game suddenly stops
>"Sorry, but you have hit your data cap for the month. If you'd like to purchase more data..."

all video games are going this way. it's only a matter of time before a generation dumb enough to accept it is born, if it hasn't happened already.

no it's not; mine is on a roll cart next to my desk with the printer

v bucks effect

I give it less than ten years before you're not legally allowed to purchase a PC or power supply powerful enough for modern games due to power consumption laws.

This is a great concept of they ever figure out a way to give everyone 0ms latency.

>Sorry, you have been monitoring your in-game communications and we have become aware of racist and sexist comments against vulnerable, BIPOC populations
> You are hereby permanently banned
>have a nice day

I miss OnLive so much bros

>v bucks effect
what?

This is the way its going. At least all the "anti-corporate" left wing goons unironically defending their corporate masters are worth a laugh.

>"I said he "pinged as gray to us", not gay."
>Your appeal has been denied.

Before Fortnite people found the idea of loot boxes and mtx currencies to be blatantly shitty and predatory. Kids grew up with it and are now too stupid to understand that the world used to be better.

>pay 39.99/mo plus plus tax plus tip for basic gaming 720p package
>pay 39.99/mo plus tax plus tip extra for 4k* package
>pay 29.99/mo plus tax plus tip extra for immediate access to premium games**
>pay 79.99/mo plus plus tax plus tip for basic internet
>pay 39.99/mo plus tax plus top extra for gaming package with no data limits***
*4k upconverted and may downscale to 1080p or lower at peak hours at our discretion
**includes all popular games at time of release. your time maybe limited to 2 hours per day to accommodate other subscribers during peak hours
***your speed will be throttled during peak hours. no refunds. early termination fee applies. requires 3 year contract. streaming box lease fee extra.

Attached: 1645748694555.png (1870x1650, 1.53M)

its a great time to be a pirate

This.
Games are going to go extinct soon and it's best to have a local copy since the bunker won't have wifi.

I have a series x and I'm literally gonna sell it and build a PC now that graphics cards are becoming affordable. always been a movie/music kinda pirate but seeing where things are heading I'm gonna spend now and save gigantically in the future

Data horders used to look crazy.
And now setting up your own home NAS is the fad.

I don't see how anyone can truly believe that game streaming is the future
Even if we completely ignore how millions of people playing vidya today will never have acceptable latencies to datacentres due to the required infra never being built due to cost and simply physics, the mere idea of game streaming just doesn't scale
I mean you think it's bad now when the latest Battlefield or whatever launches and the servers are shit due to the sudden influx of millions of players, just imagine what it'd be like when GTA6 launches as a streaming exclusive and there's 20 million people suddenly demanding a high-end gaming PC in the cloud within a day
The demand between peak and non-peak hours for vidya game platforms is literally tens of millions of people. And since streaming datacentres have to be fairly local to minimize latency that means there'll be an absolute fuckton of servers all over the world that'll just be idling until they all suddenly turn on at once.
So either the streaming provider wastes enormous quantities of cash keeping servers running that are used extensively for maybe a couple hours each day with random spikes throughout the year or you as the player will end up seeing messages to the tune of "You are now #10,000,234 in the queue. Please wait for your turn."

Do Americans really?

Our political system is so corrupt that Comcast has literally made it illegal to compete with them in much of the US.

>This fucking tard actually thinks mtx was hated before 2017

But think of the savings on your energy bill!

>This is a great concept
No, it's not. Paying forever for something you never own is never good, it's a way to make you pay tens of times more than you would have otherwise.

I hope every one of you has a Pentium 4 somewhere. I'd rather play old shit for years than the latest game without owning it.

>input lag: the service

Attached: 1619138265244.jpg (639x639, 104.3K)

Then
>MMOs are for nerds!
>wtf is a server farm? clusters? tf you talking about four-eyes??

Now
>the heckin' METAVERSE, bro!
>dude check this out: I'm taking a picture on my phone and BAM! It's the ACTUAL CLOUD!

Attached: 1650481862416.jpg (613x533, 49.32K)

>Do you have a PC?
>Yes! I only pay for the mid-tier plan though. I'll upgrade to the top-tier plan for a few weeks just to test it out next week, but I'm fine with paying $30 a month for mine instead of jumping the $40 a month one.

This is the future we have folks. WHOSE READY!?!?

Not that user but vbucks are Fortnite currency

fucking THIS at least here it's ATT
we live only 20 min from fiber optic internet but some fucking how att got in cahoots with the electric company so there is no other competitors allowed within this county line.