Which group of Sonic fans is more annoying?

Which group of Sonic fans is more annoying?

Attached: 17a6a0a6-5e99-479f-8d7d-c2c43faa.jpg (1276x668, 217.88K)

sonic heroes fans by a long shot
i dont think its occurred to them that just because they grew up with the game doesnt mean its actually fun or any good

Coloursfags by far. They refuse to accept that their shit game was the start of the irony poison era of Sonic.

nowadays 06 just because le epic youtube lets play watchers

>Sonic 4
>fans
that group doesn't exist.

Comic fans

what? Colours is literally the first game in a streak of 6 to not be dogshit

Here we go.

>secret rings and black knight
>mainline
did i miss something or what

Adventure fans by far. They're always the one screeching in capslock about their 2000s buttrock and how Sonic should be more "edgy".
I've never seen another group that obnoxious in this fanbase

Im not even a colournigger but come on, would you rather play sonic 06? or sonic 4?

those game are secretly very based

Everything after sa2

>Sonic 4
>Mainline
You might as well call the game gear games the main series

Colours isn't as bad as those games but it is still shit regardless. It started the irony era, the modern boost gameplay era, the shitty forced 2d sections, etc. Nothing good came from Colours.

Attached: 1635316158115.png (799x365, 16.77K)

>would you rather play sonic 06?
Yes
Depending on what part of the game, and what version, I could have fun, or laugh at something ridiculous
Colors isn't even good for that much, it's boring at absolute best, and off-putting at worst

>It started the modern boost gameplay era, the shitty forced 2d sections, etc.
Why are Sonicfags so afraid to criticize Unleashed, the game that actually introduced those things.
Also nothing in Colors or any game following it is "ironic". You're just crying about the twitter account again.

Sonic comic fans because they ruin the most threads on Any Forums by far by talking about shit that's barely even related to the games
At least furfags realize that they ought to stay in their own threads

2000s fags. A lot of them seem to have some weird victim complex and always cry about "nostalgia pandering" for games from 30 years ago over the ones released 20 years back instead.

Why is Sonic 4 on this list but not Mania.

>comicfags
inoffensive, non obtrusive most of the time. usually keep to themselves
>classic purists
just annoying but ignorable
>modernfags who dislike classic
if you think these people exist or are at least a sizeable group of people you need meds
>moviefags who dont play the games or participate in discussion, just shitpost/falseflag about how succesful the movies are
these people just deserve death

Unleashedfags

Lol. I don't even like Unleashed but you are being disingenuous. Unleashed's 2d sections are not as egregious as Colours or later games, they are short and they had one maybe two of them in one stage(correct me if i'm wrong, but i think some levels didn't even have 2d sections) vs Colours and later games where an entire stage could be composed of mostly 2d sections. And Unleashed's boost gameplay was better simply because the level design was actually built around the mechanic. Unlike in Colours and later games where all they do is simply make the stages wide.

Go ahead, compare the first daytime stage of Unleashed to the first stage of Colours. Hell, compare any daytime stage to Colours. Difference is night and day.

Attached: 1652124824810.jpg (170x190, 6.14K)

Yeah, pretty much my answer too. It's silly. I'm an old school Sonic fan, but they think I hate the Adventure games when I actually enjoyed them. It's silly to me.

The worst sonic fans of all time are those that draw crappy fetish art.
There's one of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles as urinals. Your top 3 favorite sonic games could be Forces, 06, and Boom, and I'd have more respect for you than that guy.

>Difference is night and day
heh

Why is Sonic CD the only title with the circular O for SONIC?

Attached: 1637219628872.png (640x480, 458.05K)

>>modernfags who dislike classic
>if you think these people exist or are at least a sizeable group of people you need meds
When I've seen IGN or Red Letter Media saying stupid shit like "Sonic was never good" than I think it's safe to say these people exist. You're right about them not being a sizeable group though.

Sonic 06 I can kinda get (you're still wrong) but why the fuck would anyone play Colours over 4? Both are dogshit and mostly 2D but 4 at least tries to make decent 2D stages like the classics.

Because it's lonely being at the top.

sonic heroes haters by a long shot
i dont think its occurred to them that just because they suck ass at the game doesnt mean its actually bad or has any major issues

>Sonic was never good
That would include the modern games, thus they aren't modernfags.

Wii exclusive ones, 4, and forces
No question