Fantasy WRPG

>Fantasy WRPG
>Playable races are human, dwarf, elf, halfling, and orc/half-orc or dragonguy
Why is it so hard for this genre to invent new races?

Attached: Dwarves.png (1377x905, 890.72K)

does trap dwarf lay down traps or is she actually a man?

ten scream dwarves to win the psychological battle

People like and expect the tropes

>can't have one of each
Shit chart. Some dwarves won't be able to kill any elves.

>not taking 3 holy dwarves and a heal dwarf to replensish your stamina

Dwarves in this formation:

H - Hammer
S - Shield
C - Crossbow

HHSHH
SCCCCS

Ok, let's invent a new race Any Forums...

The men are all bald with heavy facial hair. Everyone can grow a full dense beard and is encouraged to do so.

The women have long beautiful hair on their head that goes down to their bellybuttons but no hair anywhere else on their body.

>not a single pickaxe or carpenter dwarf
I'd just let them kill me if these are my options

Attached: 1606464367626.png (810x531, 534.61K)

Everyone has spikes on their butts. Their chairs have to be made out of pincushions.

10 scream dwarves

Dwarves but they're loosely based on french canadian furriers, loggers, and the U.S. forestry service. Players can choose between two classes, the dorf ranger that's a melee pet class with two pitties to aid him in combat and trap laying abilities(both the bussy kind and actual traps), and dorf druid which regrows the forests they cut down to help with logistics and maintain a steady income.

>>Playable races are regal, powerful, nimble, quirky, and monstrous.
It's like you don't into archetypes

>Everyone has spikes on their butts. Their chairs have to be made out of pincushions.
how do they have sex?

30 wrestler Dwarfs 1 point each

Like porcupines

>Ok, let's invent a new race Any Forums...
A race that kills off the bottom 10% of their young at ages 0, 5 and 20.

>>Playable races are human, dwarf, elf, halfling, and orc/half-orc or dragonguy
You mean human, short human, human with pointy ears, even shorter human, green human, furry human, and scaly human.

This is the pinnacle of Western creativity. It is all they could come up with for 40+ years (dnd is 40 years old, right? not sure)

i choose 6 trap dwarves and i offer us all to the elves as sexy slaves

You could have a hundred races and people would still find something to gripe about.

Attached: Tabletop Races.png (851x803, 1.16M)

A race with binocular vision, like eagles. They can still see up close just fine, but watching screens for long periods makes them uncomfortable. You will find that video games/movies/TV are all but absent hobbies in their culture.

Having good vision was an ancestral adaption that helped them hunt and keep tabs of very large numbers of children when they go running around. Average family size is 12.