What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 450.21K)

People expected CDDA amounts of creativity, but that's impossible in a 3d real time game.

CDDA exists.

Nothing? It's a $10 game with $60 worth of content. Trannies wanted a $10 indie game to have massive multiplayer servers which lmao

>$60 of content
???

Its singleplayer was boring as shit and the private servers were all limited as hell.

20 dollar game

I FARTED
OH GOD
OH GOD
BROS
BROS
BROS NEVER
BROS NEVER LET ME EAT MEXICAN AGAIN
FUUUUCK
OH GOD
FUUUUCK IT STINKS SO BAD
OH NO
OH NO
IT WAS MORE THAN A FART THAT TIME
FUUUUUUUCK

It's taken them 10+ years to get to a point where it seems like they're actually working on the game and its still extremely far from finished.

Also funny how it didn't even take one post for CDDA fags to pour in.

Real players are best filler for the world, but at the same time people don't want to at least rp as some specific character/community, so you get servers where minmax neets empty towns in 1-2 days and sit in a floating house duping items.

Changing from 2d to 3d to accommodate modders took far too much dev time
Not to mention stolen laptop etc etc
>MUH TURN BASED GAME IS BETTER
Every single time

The devs are just slow as shit to implement anything.
It's a fun game at its core, it just needs more going on to keep you interested long term. Once you figure out how to survive long enough to build a decent stockpile, there's not much else to do except build stuff for no reason.
Needs more in-depth progression, or some kind of threat to your base, or NPCs to mix things up would all go a long way.
Agreed, sweatlord autismos are a plague on every game they infest. Like, yes, the game should be made better so you can't exploit so much, but also you could just not exploit so much.

Tell me mr zoomer, when did kids your age start hating turn based so much?
Was it some big youtuber sperging out about it for clicks when you were young or something?
Or are you all just actually lacking the cranial capacity to understand more thoughtful, slower paced games?

I enjoy turn based games
CDDA retards are comparing apples and oranges

Losing in turn based means i made poor decisions that caused me to lose. Losing in real time is just bad luck or poor timing, usually bullshit thats not my fault.

Youtube was the worst thing for games. Every little exploit or "meta strat" gets spread like wildfire in every game now. Its created a generation of gamers that only want the most optimal play right from the start and wont settle for anything less. A new patch drops for a game and within an hour or so theres videos showing you literally everything included, how to get it, and any exploits the devs accidently implented. Dataminers should all hang

I tried playing and it was just too boring
>single player feels empty as fuck
>multiplayer, every server i joined was empty by the time i got there
I've never played Rust and the only survival-ish game I've played is Subnautica (which is mediocre, but at least has a story), so it was really disappointing. Thankfully I bought it on Steam, so I refunded it.

well this is a kind of a cdda thread so ill ask here, if i find a cardboard box with a cookie inside do I have to loot the cardboard box, unload it and then drop the cardboard box to get the cookie? or is there a easier way to get the cookie?

$5 game priced at $20

Nothing, it's good videogames.
CDDA is good too but the obsessive autistic shitposters who can't accept the possibility of there being two good zombie games need to neck asap.

lemmy surrounded himself with sycophants and a hugbox
finish NPCs, lemmy, you tremendous faggot

Attached: projectzomboid.png (1443x1291, 657.03K)

many reasons, but chiefly the multiplayer focus.
It might be something decent someday eventually. Check again in 5 years.