I present to you... The Genshin Killer!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Thwm62iq1E

Attached: 647382929292.jpg (4096x3466, 991.5K)

Do you guys think mobile mmos are the future? Something like ff14 mobile version

how much do gacha companies pay to maintain a constant presence for their games here?

the game in OP isn't an mmo, and also no
every single mobile mmo is dogshit

Looks promising but it isn't gonna kill Genshin. I honestly fear Genshin will remain stagnant for the near future.

So is this literally Genshin impact or what?
For me my Genshin killer is going to be GFL2

I wish there was a 'normal' game that looked like this.
Sadly this screams 'cheap chinese game/f2p/mobile/gacha/always online'. They always have to fall into one of those traps.

A 'normal' game wouldn't get constant updates like gachas do.

it's probably pretty cheap imo. just need one random intern in a low cost of living country to throw some bait out a few times a day.

Good, I hate live service games.

Will I have to play this shit on extremely low settings on my phone?

Attached: 1646588932409.webm (1280x720, 976.11K)

Or you could just play it on PC

Gacha only exists in this awful time period where money can be abundant but everyone is pessimistic about the future. These games don't make money because people choose to roll instead of saving up for a house or something. They make money because people /can't/ do that.
Gacha games (maybe even GaaS in general) will not survive outside of the clown world.

who's the vidya butts of this gacha?

Your post implies we will ever leave the clown world.

What are even upcoming "genshin killers"?
I only know about this and ToF.

if this is new, good that at least they showed gameplay

Open world gachas. There's only this and Tower of Fantasy though that game imploded.

I actually hope it doesn't kill genshin. No, I hope this game maintains a healthy down-to-earth playerbase that will demand actual good updates from the developers. Let genshin keep all the twitter and discord trash that will eat up every vomit out of Mihoyo's mouth.

Who?

Genshin has Barbara. Good luck beating Barbara's game.

>Tower of Fantasy though that game imploded.
What happened?

No one uses Barbara anymore

I do not give a fuck about meta, neither does my heart nor my penis.

I hate gatcha so much

Had a extremely buggy release iirc and the endgame is pricey as hell

Not him but it was rushed because the company was going to lose their license in china if not. However last I heard was that chinese players were happy the devs were fixing the bugs and releasing new content on time i don't know if that changed.

It had a couple of missteps that tanked its popularity. It had a weapon from another gacha, a trailer was completely traced from another animation, reward controversies, game economy is fucked since you can dupe items, that's what I heard basically.