I was having fun with it at the beginning but it's starting to really bore me now

I was having fun with it at the beginning but it's starting to really bore me now.
I'm in the middle part of the map, does it get better? It's pretty annoying to have to deal with the crevasses everywhere.

Attached: 1647761687474.png (1307x911, 1.94M)

if you like the story then yes it gets better

Then build structures to make your job easier

Just enjoy the bumpers bro.

yeah you just finished the tutorial basically

Define "middle part of the map". Half way through the America? Across the mountains and shit? Have you built any high ways yet?

I personally loved the game from the get-go, spending dozens of hours in the first "training" section alone, but boy does the game open up and spice things up after crossing the lake. The days just flew by playing this masterpiece.

Attached: 1586576882411.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

I was literally falling asleep playing this shit
As soon as I quit I gained more energy
No it does not get better

Sounds like you're just ADHD action fag who can't appreciate slow-burn Zen vidya.

When I played the game it was about half way though and I started getting bored of doing all the side missions and constructing things myself, so I started focusing on the story missions more and it picked up again. Once you unlock all the structures, the ones other people built make it pretty unnecessary to do it yourself too. You also get a good feel of when you can just plow through obstacles without needing to build structures.

Is this game worth playing? I just can not see how hiking in vidya and delivering packages can be fun to play. Games are all about gameplay to me and what is the gameplay just walking from place to place?

>slow-burn Zen
aka
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Getting from one place to another can be fun

Attached: centipede.jpg (1602x1067, 336.32K)

I just do not see how it can be fun when it is the entire point of the game. I have thought about playing it because some of you spergs love it but when think about what the gameplay is I just can not justify even pirating it

>t's pretty annoying to have to deal with the crevasses everywhere
Thats the gameplay tho

How is walking around a hole in the ground gameplay?

You had to walk to where you are nigga, what's a little bit more? You also have tools to traverse the hole.

I am not op I am just wondering how is walking around or over a hole gameplay? It is just the busy work of any other game

Pirating would actually make you hate it for sure. The game needs to be played online, it's not like Dark Souls where you only miss out on messages, you actually miss the entire point of the game if you play offline,

Because travel is the game

Just try it. Breaking it down into its component parts and microanalyzing them won't make you like it. It must be experienced.

I started my second playthrough 2 days ago but I'm so fucking bored playing it. The game is insanely easy and the tasks are the definition of repetitive, and to be honest I didn't like the story that much outside of the plot with Sam, his outcome and his relationship with the Cliff because it was relatable to me. I hope Kojima does something different with DS 2, like an entirely different game because making the exact same game even after the conclusion of the first game would make no sense unless he forces it.

I can not even play it offline? I hate people I am a shut in. Why would I ever want to play someone online
You anons are really not selling me on this game at all. Walking simulator holes in the ground is gameplay forced to play online with normalfags. I do not even work in real life why would I want to work on vidya