Is this game still a dumpster fire? My friend insists everything has been fixed and it's actually good...

Is this game still a dumpster fire? My friend insists everything has been fixed and it's actually good, but he's full of shit, right?

Attached: lOh528s3J3zcjOn8x8tn0iQyPlkIIfP7.jpg (1024x1024, 272.47K)

Would be good without the dumb extra special soldiers your can pick after a few minutes. There should be a normal soldier mode which would actually be fun and balanced.

Still pay and grind to win, absolute garbage

This. As a nora soldier you get your ass immediately reamed by a jedi or gigga nigga supersoldier.

At least you have a decent shot at killing the reinforcements, with Heros you're just fucking dead.

Wouldn't even mind if they were proper kill streak rewards like 3, 6, 9, 15, 20 or something, but it's not even that. You can literally go 0 kills and get the best a few minutes in. Sad, it had potential and its actually pretty fun and skilled when you get to duel your fellow normie soldiers.

It's still a pay to win game with microtransactions, nothing has changed since day-one, so yes he is.

They doubled down on the pay to win garbage with more levels. I play this game and their was a freaking level 540 Luke Skywalker with 112 kills on hoth.

Uninstalled that pay2win shitshow instantly.

Sounds like your friend works for EA.

did you just ask Any Forums for advice when your living friend who you should know better than us is sitting there telling you this
not only is your friend right, youtube and Any Forums were all wrong about this from beginning to end with no interruption, lootbox shit was for youtubers to complain about, people are babies

The level design is still dogshit.

also guys, fuck ea, kony 2012, and justice for slava ukraine!!

I hate heroes so no. I'm not even a muh faceless soldiersfag, they're just too strong. Keep heroes just make them not as strong.
I know they can be hard to use and you can be blown up but that's with shitters only. Any good hero is going to dominate the game and heroes are almost always just running around farming instead of trying to stop the enemy hero(es) from farming us

levels are either 3 way corridors or open fields where you can see the other team spawn
blasters take 5-6 hits to kill someone and at least 2 headshots. even if you do land a couple hits and have the drop on someone, they all sprint full speed and jump around corners.
grenades recharge and the star cards encourage rushing and spamming abilities instead of working together as a team. the entire normal class gameplay revolves around getting killed by hero units so you can respawn and hope you get something better than the spawning classes.
play one match and get fatigued

anyone have the link of the game director getting mad at IGN for not even giving this goyslop a mention on their top 10 star wars games?

The 1HP bug is fixed.
Still doesn't stop the enemy Fett getting 60 kills during a match.

ai would get stuck in the corner of the map in both versions of old battlefront naboo theed
hardmode ai in 2005 bf2 is aimbot, less is piss easy group up trash
multiplayer in 2005 bf2 is dogshit, normal blaster trooper wasn't viable and only engineer/heavy/sniper were
ea bf2 is the superior version of the entire franchise you meme cunts can fuck off for good

Is this a discord raid, samefag or are all of you collectively retarded?

Attached: 1526245711524.png (500x384, 263.42K)

>everything has been fixed
you can't fix the most foundational game design being something nobody wanted. heroes are lame as fuck and require leveling to even get good abilities, and dlc is required or your matchmaking is going to be slow

everyone wants to feel like they belong, whether it's a football team, streamer drama, or bashing the last good miracle star wars game people will ever get for the rest of jewish time

nigger what dlc everything in that game is fucking free
tell me you never played, now move your goalpoast back and say you don't have to eat shit to know it's shit

pandemic had 40 people working on battlefront 2. they made it in 8 months working on the limitations for the PS2. their product is renowned and cherished by everyone who grew up with it. jim ward's restructuring of lucasarts led to rushed games but they still didn't compromise on quality.
EA dogshit is made by cuck swedes with movie level detail and access to the ILM warehouses with almost unlimited funding. there is no excuse for such user hostile functions and dogshit UI design. fucking fortnite has more depth and replayability at this point. no PC dedicated settings, no custom match settings, no mod support. just an ugly skinnerbox with the worst clusterfuck gameplay that makes operation metro look fun again