Online is so atrocious that id rather watch streamers play the game with their friends than play it myself

>Online is so atrocious that id rather watch streamers play the game with their friends than play it myself

Its amazing how quick this game fell off even before fighter pass 2

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate.jpg (616x353, 126.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_dWalQdIN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are you expecting from a console where everyone is connected w/ wifi

>youtube always recommend me smash vids of people dunking on ragequitters, teabaggers or mashers
>that or just dudes being good with low tiers or characters no one uses
>feel like playing it
>play like 3 matches
>remember why i dont like playing this game

Attached: file.png (240x240, 9.79K)

>Play the game ever 3-4 months during the DLC hype cycle
>Try to use a new character im not good with in quickplay
>Opponent is a Mii Gunner sitting on the other side of the stage spamming projectiles i cant avoid cause of the imput delay and horrible buffering

Attached: 1651528562240.jpg (495x495, 107.23K)

I know Any Forums hates Maximillian but i always watch his stream when he plays Smash with his group locally cause i wish i could have that feeling again

>mfw laggy Steve, Min-Min or spell-spamming Sora
>mfw mashy Mythra, Yoshi, Mario, Terry, Roy or Falco
>mfw Kazuya, G&W, Rob or Luigi in general
>mfw turbo tryhard Falcon, Wolf, Ken or Peach
>mfw any zoner in the game

Attached: heno2.png (450x456, 90.22K)

how much more could it possibly cost to make a console with good network hardware

Get better

no with that netcode

The fact that Nintendo put an LAN port on the OLED model speaks volumes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_dWalQdIN0

>a console from over TWO DECADES ago had an indisputably better online experience
wtf nintendo

The online isn't that bad. The way the online is set up with fucking GSP and no for fun/for glory is absolutely horrible though.

holy soul, PSO is such a god tier game Its insane noone was able to replicate the gameplay and style of progression

Or I could just play a game with better online and not subject myself to the torture that is nintendo netcode... lol?

every nintendo console since the Wii should have had a LAN port theyre just cheap jews

>noone was able to replicate the gameplay
Idk, the OG MonHun came pretty close to having controlls that shit and sluggish

They had an official USB LAN adapter. How come they would finally add the port now? Think about it.

Attached: nintendo_lan_adapter.jpg (658x1086, 42.41K)

Sometimes when I have a bad day I go online and start spamming Young Link’s Neutral B and run away when they get close.

Everybody online especially quickplay picks characters best suited for the imput delay and they dont rematch you cause of their precious GSP.

Smash 4 literally never had the problems that Ultimate does with its controls and online cause For Glory was actually good

They rebranded and restocked these for Wii U and Switch

>Every Namco fighter has baked in imput delay offline to someone make the delay netcode not feel "as bad"
>They do this every single game they make and they still havent even attempted rollback at all
>Harada even fucking lies by saying Tekken has rollback

Tekken, Soul Calibur and Smash all feel worse online cause of this. I dont know about Pokken.

Attached: 1645665839980.gif (420x529, 1.59M)