TFW no fucking games

TFW no fucking games

Attached: 1631061874810.jpg (1902x1635, 285.57K)

>Digimon Survive
>Xenoblade 3
>Live a Live
>Maybe FFXVI

JRPG bros are eating good.

honestly i'm surprised there aren't any mass suicide waves across the world in this day and age
anyways vidya games am i right

Attached: 1534776161253.jpg (1080x1080, 257.59K)

hey glowies this is the thread here

reminder that nail polish in men is a dog whistle for having gay sex with strangers in bathhouses/grindr/down for gay orgies/down for sex with male strangers/cruising

College is too expensive to the point of insanity. High schools literally not teaching kids basic education and counselors not teaching kids about what a job market is and demand

How retarded do you have to be to fail out of college

why is he dressed like that

i thought this was cliffy b

Wow he's literally me

>painted fingernails

>cruising
The worst offense of them all; casual driving.

i thought this was a 90s era kid with mushroom cut and highlights then i noitced the ps5

there is, theyre just nobodies you never heard of, itll get worse, dont worry, we're legit heading to some dark times

>skipped college
>can afford a ps5
how do i get on this level

What turns young men into degenerates like him? Anime?

>Men start out with no debt and can work their way up to 25 an hour after 3 year
>women start out 4 years later in their moms house with 60,000 in debt making 21 to start. Based equality seekers

I got an accounting degree during covid and couldnt get an internship. After 2 years i feel like i forgot everrything.

Ask yourself

what if most people weren't supposed to go to college?

Zoomers!! im calling you out! As i work jobs and talk to zoomers it seems the vast majority of them out of high school all have dealership brand new cars. Now they are wage slaving with me just to afford the car payment. As i youngster it was always like the common thing to get a shit junker and when you finally make it you upgrade to that dealership car. What the fuck are zoomers smoking taking out a brand new telsda like this girl i know that now has a 700 payment for like 12 years.

If you're making an hourly wage, you're doing it wrong.

>honestly i'm surprised there aren't any mass suicide waves across the world in this day and age
anyways vidya games am i right
it is significantly higher in younger age brackets of younger generations than say gen x and boomers.
i think a large part of the modern Internet being so focused on nihilism, exaggeration and "meta-irony" depression memes is a big reflection of this generational angst.
I think a lot more people are depressed and suicidal but in a ironic twist they simply can't be arsed to kill themselves because of the pointlessness those disorders kinda induce, so they just make stupid shit and memes to upload to the Internet for shits and giggles.
will be very interesting to see how the next 50 or so years pan out for western nations.

Attached: 1652982426159.jpg (1024x995, 70.33K)

Good point, but holy fuck are you an esl or just lazy as hell?

No I prefer to ask you instead

>salary can't be broken down to hourly
>profit can't be broken down to hourly

Nobody is buying a brand new car a 18 you retard. Not unless theyre spoiled white kids with loaded parents

cute

You're not in the loop. Teens with fast food jobs these days do take their paystubs to the dealership so they can look fly parking their new car in front of their mom's house.

He looks good and well adjusted so just don't be a freak I guess

IT'S A MID LIFE CRISIS

Guy bought a ps5 no wonder, i mean he's braindead

Any Forums

Attached: 1614449994327.jpg (219x187, 10.58K)

dude looks like he's from 90's or early 00's

parents cosign of course. not loaded parents, but just parents that have a good credit score

Poor guy has no games to play.

let me guess he has a job and a GF and is 19
you aint seen nothin yet

Attached: 352353441h.jpg (800x533, 54.94K)

Literally everyone at my old job had craigslist bangers.

male suicide statistics are at a staggering all time high