Is this game playable now?

is this game playable now?

Attached: 951186.jpg (824x494, 61.89K)

Nope
It's still a piece of crap

yes but it's not very good

Its gayable heh as in gay

It's functional but bad. CDPR probably won't ever release a sequel.

it better fucking be
I just spent the entire day re-pirating it

Friendly reminder that yuros can't make cyberpunk.

Define playable? Its probably less buggy now but it wont change how shallow and dull the game is. The ui is so dumb it will never be a good game. Servicable but i wouldnt pay any money for it

always was

Didn't they just cancel all future dlc plans for this?

It still runs like complete ass, and for a first person shooter that's kind of a deal breaker.

One of my favs.

Basically god tier game now. Almost all the bugs are gone, and the rest of the game is flat out amazing.

Don't listen to these contrarian faggots with wooden computers. It's plays like a dream now and is one of the best games I've ever played. They recovered from their shit launch with a lot of patches.

Nope still runs like shit. Fuck Seedy project red they can suck my dick and lick my balls.

If you weren't such a poorfag you might be happier about your lot in life, stop playing on a potato

>According to VGC details of the still-untitled expansion have been leaked online, pointing to inaccessible areas from the main game being opened up for the first time.
The Combat Zone, an area of the Pacifica region which was mentioned in the main game but remains locked, is said to be opened up in the new expansion. The zone was previously featured in the Cyberpunk 2077 art book. Additionally, the Sports Dome will finally be opened – another large, inaccessible area from the main game. It’s said that this area will house one of the new main missions from the expansion.

so the dlc isn't even gonna be post-ending but pre-ending set in pacifica, the shittiest area of the game full of niggers. fuck this game.

dialogue sucks, combat sucks, story and characters are alright but you get almost no meaningful interactions with any of them because it's barely a role playing game.

Or anything good. 1/3 of their staff quit and that was probably the talent. Now it's just a bunch of commiefornian saboteurs.

playing through it for the first time at 1.5 or whatever current patch is
>some npcs will always act like you walked away from a conversation
>can't donate money to garry's memorial
>AI still don't really know how to move and shoot, either they are shooting and assraping you or wandering around like an Alzheimer patient unable to see you 2 feet from them
>AI literally cannot drive to save it's life, all important parts with cars are actually on rails where you slide around and force things out of the way
>cars don't have real physics, i crash into them full speed and we both get a weird reset preventing us from flipping or anything happening
>had a moment in a game where an npc was supposed to walk to trigger the next scene but they never showed up leading to me just standing there awkwardly
pretty solid game, went handguns and monowire
>chopped this niggers head off
>his eyes still followed me
very spooky

Attached: 1091500_20220527033152_1.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>da bluehairs moved to POLAND to make vidyer!
god Any Forums is so fucking stupid holy fuck

just did another playthrough. Pistols suck dick now, not sure what happened. Monowire is OP as SHIT though; it's great.

Attached: 73.jpg (2560x1440, 654.28K)

Pirated it day 1. Didn't experience a single bug. Did a pretty big chunk of the side quests too. I had a blast and it was probably one of the only games in the recent years that I really loved every second of. I really don't get the whole bitching and whining about it but I admit that I never cared about it prior to the release so I didn't really get that hyped up.

Attached: Anata no warehouse.jpg (2048x1403, 633.95K)

game had real issues, still does, but these same faggots give Skyrimjob and Fagout 3 and NV (all with the same issues but worse in most cases) free passes so it's obvious most people are just brain dead.

idk i went cold blood and handguns, i usually have a silenced revolver for stealth crits and then i have an auto pistol for actual combat, i just whip out the monowires if i don't feel like reloading

can't even one tap mooks on very hard at endgame with an Overture. Wouldn't be an issue except every other weapon time is 10000x stronger.
It's like pistols are balanced and nothing else is lol

ah yeah, i only play on hard because i do retarded shit and then complain about how i died doing retarded shit