DUDE LE BREXIT AND DRUMPF BAD! WE DONT NEED BORDER WALLS WE NEED OPEN BORDERS!

>DUDE LE BREXIT AND DRUMPF BAD! WE DONT NEED BORDER WALLS WE NEED OPEN BORDERS!

Attached: 3FCAF25B-1CFF-45F3-966F-B05DCDEA4400.jpg (800x800, 61.22K)

>HELP! HELP!!! I NEED WALLS TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE SCARY BROWN PEOPLE OH NOOOOO HELP!!! HONEY GET ME MY GUN I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT MY GUN!!!!!!

this but unironically

Yes, brown non-humans are animals and are indeed quite scary.

True

Retards genuinely think this. There was some 4+ hour analysis about how its anti trump. Kojimas metaphors are so on the nose theres no need to look beyond what is said to see the meaning of the game.

Nigga are you fucking retarded???

Attached: 9AF60586-A26F-4B51-841E-6B08089225C7.jpg (1170x1767, 690.98K)

I think the localization team crammed that shit in, to be fair. It's only in a text file and nothing else.

Pussies. The entire world laughs at you

I never understood the whole
>BUILD THE WALL
mentality.

Like, at best, it's short-sighted.

You think, in some distant, Star Trek future, there's gonna be giant walls between all the races? You think that's the way forward for the human race? Fuck no.

Attached: 32914947582851874655569881692347.gif (498x413, 272.59K)

Wallfags don't believe in the future. They believe in raping the Earth, fucking everyone else and each other over, and satisfying their short-term hedonistic desires until they die as a fat, overmedicated and miserable blob.

I'm a straight white man with a white wife. Laughing at you. The tranny obsession only makes it more hilarious. Next you'll say something about BBC, go ahead and get it out of your system.

Hes wrong.

>using fantasy as souce
this gotta be a falseflag.

There will be no 'Star Trek future' for "all the races". It will be for white people alone or nobody

If we don't achieve that future it will be because of your exact attitude

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the game's message about how you shouldn't isolate yourself.

I've seen this same thread early, fucking squizos man

>what are cartels?

You ever seen the kind of shit cartel spics do? I'd be very afraid of just letting them waltz in without any background check or passport.
>t.spic

A unified culture is required. Outside influence should be resisted.

Fucking boxes.

Attached: 1574041394400.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I just want people to show their papers.

japanese people are isolated they know not of the brown people

Ask me how I know you only played the first hour of the game at best…

It's a game where you cary boxes, schizo.

>Star Trek future
We will never make it there. Human nature is designed to scam and cheat and steal and pillage. There would need to be a massive culling and genomics program that bred only the most passive, caring and sharing people, but even then would they be equiped to deal with tough life or death choices?
Remember this, a utopia can never exist for more than 1 generation, because everyone born into a utopia will take it for granted and want more, or find something to complain about and try and change.

Attached: 1650466112369.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

I love seeing webms of people sucking ass at this game. Like seeing the filter work in real time.

The email from the old man talking about boarders was so on the nose

Brexit WAS bad though.
>le sofrinity cuz!
Record number of immigrants in the last year alone. And for what?

post feet white boi

Okay, but even if you believe that, you have to realize that striving for any kind of idealistic future would mean solving problems, not killing people.

When smallpox was killing millions of people a year, we didn't murder people with smallpox, we invented the vaccine.

If you want to solve a problem, you have to *solve* the problem, not sequester and avoid it.

>star trek future

Isn't nu-trek about how everyone are racists and shit?