Are you ready for the Klonoa Uprising?

Attached: 1649462064672.png (1284x1678, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8oYS2Av64vA
youtu.be/4uVUYEwNh0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Klonoa is a whore.

How will they advertise it this time?

Attached: klonoa.jpg (1023x679, 93.56K)

I am ready for the Wahooveloution!

Attached: FSzLjDuaUAAaLLW.jpg (800x1131, 161.26K)

I just picture the disgusting figure of the person who sexualizes Klonoa. Fat, hairy fingered, cheeto dust everywhere, big glasses, shiny greasy face with zits all over it, smells like absolute shit.

Either that, or they're an underweight twink tranny that sees Klonoa as a hipster Sonic and writes lewd fanfictions or commissions/draws art of Klonoa doing gay things with Tails/Ralsei/Guntz.

I would rather fuck him than fantasize about underage children's videogame characters.

He's still like 10-12 years old, depending on the game.

Attached: 1651799856186.png (592x781, 344.78K)

>I just picture the disgusting figure of the person who sexualizes Klonoa.
> Fat, hairy fingered, cheeto dust everywhere, big glasses, shiny greasy face with zits all over it, smells like absolute shit.

Attached: 1585696274068.png (312x258, 3.64K)

>Mario - Jumpman
>Sonic - Run fast
>Megaman - Blue Bomber
>Pacman - Eat dots
>Klonoa - ???????

I just bought Pac-Man Museum+ today (was much cheaper than I was expecting), and will be buying Klonoa when it comes out as well.

Sonic is the Blue Blur, please enhance your mascot autism user.

Attached: download.png (323x324, 134.91K)

How is Museum +? There's been reports of emulation issues and then there's the whole controversy with the new Pac-Family replacements. The new names are fucking terrible, either way.

I dunno I'm just about to try it, but currently it's at a 100% rating on steam.
>whole controversy with the new Pac-Family replacements
It's not a controversy imo, everyone seems pretty cool with it acknowledging that it's a legal thing and the Midway adds were gay anyways

autism thread

Niggers tongue my anus

Reverie opening for Door to Phantomile (Extreme SOUL)
youtu.be/8oYS2Av64vA

Reverie opening for Lunatea's Veil (Also SOUL)
youtu.be/4uVUYEwNh0E

Pic related, HUD changes based on what game you're playing and what level you're in.

Attached: klonohud.jpg (1392x3576, 1.08M)

Yes.

Attached: pac whirr gold edition.png (1630x612, 59.26K)

"Pac-Mom" sounds like Pac-Man is in an incestuous relationship with his mother, It's awful.

Yeah I can't really even begin to give a fuck but we're all different after all.

OH FUCKING YES UWOWOOOOOOAAAAAHHHJJJ Hnnng klonoaaaaaaaa hnnnggff uhhhhhh nhhhhh ahhh I want to tongue klonoas asshole while jerking him off and fondle his balls until he cums only so I can bury my tongue deeper into his pulsating anus ahhhnnnnnnghhhhh willy willy wild and silly uwoooohhhhaaa

Do you think Klonoa has pulled back his foreskin yet?

He's taken, creep.

Attached: klololo.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

>Klonoa - get shota dick sucked until dry orgasm

Yes, I did it personally.

Did he like it or did he cry?

I love kemoshota penis so much bros

Should Klonoa get circumcised to prevent phimosis?