Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 is coming to Switch

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 is coming to Switch
youtube.com/watch?v=rEhYnI1MqxI

Attached: 1523562341231.png (1412x789, 860.61K)

Attached: 11412412451231.png (1309x284, 417.12K)

WE WIN AGAIN SWITCH BROS

Already on the deck

Attached: Switchbtfo.jpg (5120x2880, 1.62M)

At least they are acknowledging that the only games people cared about were the kotor games.

>Restored content mod is DLC
how is that gonna work? Game's an unplayable mess until you fork over an extra 5 bucks?

pfffahahahahahah

Alright now do Dragon Age Origins.

It's gonna be free. They probably need to test the mod on the switch before they can release it. Or get approval from Disney or something.

>36 fps
>18 year old game
OH NO NO NO

Going back to kotor i was surprised at how shallow it was. I guess it had to be with the way the light / sith system worked. You are only ever given 2 options, 1 obviously goodboi light dialogue, or evil sadistic dialigue. Not much in terms of role playing

2 is a bit more nuanced.

Didn't the lead on this say she hated the old kotor games and loves the nu-star wars content?

>restored content
Why, yes, I loved playing as Mira, whom I've never used at all, during an awkward solo fight against a beefed up wookiee at the end of the game.

who are you talking about?

>inb4 the robot planet is a mandatory download.

>woman hates game where women and blacks can freely role-play and be in a position of power
Yeah that checks out

Good thing you're lying then as you had to play her earlier than that.

Are you talking about the remake?

I don't remember using her at all, I just remember that one retarded fight after the ship crashes at Malachor.

There was another section where you're forced to use her in Nar Shadda when you first recruit her.

I thought the restored content mods were all fan made.
Who is behind this?

The jews I guess? They're behind everything usually.