Why is mortal kombat the only fighting game with a serviceable story?

Why is mortal kombat the only fighting game with a serviceable story?

Attached: mortal-kombat-11-aftermaths-new-friendship-trailer-showcases-new-friendly-finishers_feature.jpg (1079x707, 101.17K)

It's not? KOF has 15 mainline games and going strong?

user...............

Because NRS prioritise making big budget movies and forget to make an actually fucking enjoyable fighting game to go alongside it. They appeal to 30yo casuals and nothing more, which is why the vast majority of the FGC don't like them

Saucy would you let Mileena give you a blow job? Are you that kind of guy?

Lol, lmao even
Dont take me wrong though all fighting games have a dogshit story worse than a mmo

Maybe it would've been if NRS hadn't fucking ruined everything. KOF has the best story otherwise.

"Let?"

What do you mean "let?" As in permit? Allow? Is that how blowjobs are given, with the consent of both parties? Last I remember someone offers and you just stand there.

wants the kof story i want to know more

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20220206111601.jpg (879x1631, 333.68K)

It's a simple question, yes or no

>with a serviceable story
???

Even hardcore MKfags are upset with how the story has been handled ever since X, with 11 going even further downhill, some are getting nostalgic for the PS2/Xbox era for fuck’s sake.

>No lore-focused MK content never ever again :(

MK lore has the potential to be so much more... if only they got good writers.

Attached: e03ddfa4bfedbc77-600x338.png (600x338, 327.62K)

meds go get on them

I want mileena to rape me dry while baraka yells curses at her for not mating with him for hours on end as he sharpens his blades and watches TV with Reptile. Reptile has a cold.

because no effort goes into the games fighting systems

serviceable, not good.
know the difference

How is a question about someone's sexuality simple? Gee user, I'm really motivated to contest with a sexual differentiation on my dick size and relative pleasure to the exact pronouncement of my pleasure and hitherto exposure of.

you are an autistic shit eater and you can't even answer a simple question. AMAZING

i think you're the one avoiding the question would you let her do it yes or now

Because they want to make a fun game first? Op are you the kind of people who play multiolayer games alone?
Also using mkii as an example lmao.

I did answer your question, you just like your zany puzzles to be answered with finnicky one syllable words like some stupid faggot from grade school.

yes, fucking yes. because i never had a blowjob

what the fuck are you talking about nigger goddamn just say "yes I would let the monster girl suck me off I trust her not to bite my cock off", it's not hard.

DOA has the deepest lore and story in fighting games. DOA is set in the same universe with Nioh and Ninja Gaiden.
MK story is shit tier at best.

>zany puzzles
bro.....

sorry, not everyone is an autist like you who needs a whole paragraph to a yes or no question

THE DISPICABLE DOODOO DIETICIAN