Everyone says its the best zelda game on release

>everyone says its the best zelda game on release
>literally heard no one talk about it
what happened?

also how is 3ds emulation? i wanna play it again but i dont want to play it on a 3ds

Attached: 61qQYWIBY0L._SX385_.jpg (385x343, 36.09K)

It's far from bad, but it's not even as good as the game it's imitating. The item rental system blows.

We talk about it sometimes... It was great. I actually even 100%ed it
found all the little maimais, she thanked me and then went back to her dimension. It was cute
I think honestly part of what made this game so nice to play was the 60fps.

Still is high up there in Zelda games for me
the story and backstory and especially the ending is KINO
not the strongest story overall, but it was the strongest ending

How exactly does it blow?

I don't remember anyone saying it was the best Zelda game. My stance was that it was decent due to mimicking ALTTP, the actual best Zelda game, but it still came up short due to the overall simplified design and smaller map. Also wasn't a big fan of the rental system, which in effect actually just meant that you had almost all items unlocked very early on, which meant unlocking rewards later on less impactful.

I didn't finish it but I thought it was very fun. I would go back to it but my 3DS buttons are fucked up.

Flattens the difficulty curve because you could go to multiple dungeons at any time and doesn't allow the world to open up through item progression.

The 3D effect looked genuinely awesome in this game

You seem like an enthusiastic guy. I like you.

I love Hilda!

Despite aping hard on LttP, it was a breath of fresh air after what happened with Skyword Sword.
Yes, it runs very well on Citra. One of the best performing games on it actually.

Runs great on citra
I loved the open direction design, pick a tool then go to it's relevant dungeon then later owning and upgrading the tools to be kino

It's a shittier experience of ALTTP with a depth gimmick there's nothing really to talk about

It's was very fun, but also very easy and short.
By the time i got to the last dungeon i was sad that the fun was about to end.

It’s an excellent game, and the 2D gimmick is probably the best in the series. It’s not talked about as much because there isn’t lore autism or obsessive shitposters nor was it incredibly transformative. It’s just a really great 2D Zelda

Name all the downs between alttp and albw aside tranny headcanon like pink hair

Kinda weird because it is actually kinda lore with it's alt triforce business.

I find it fascinating how the loss of the Triforce led Lorule to ruin. More often than not the Triforce causes the problems that must be fixed. Good wishes done with it only repair the destruction done to ovtain it, so the loruleans had good reason to get rid of it.
Now as far as we know the Triforce is also some sort of protective stabilizing object and without it the kingdom gets fucked

Just gotta give credit where it's due, I don't think I'd play the game on another platform because it just wouldn't be the same. And ultimately there weren't very many 3DS games that make me feel that way.

It's my favorite in the series but it is very derivative and wasn't the full step towards open ended exploration that BOTW was.
But honestly, that's why I prefer it over BOTW

Very true. It's one of the few 3DS games that actually made decent use of the 3D effect. I really like how they took advantage of it for puzzles.