Masterpieces that filtered the masses

I'll start with what is likely the most famous candidate and my personal favorite in the series.

Attached: 1639087362265.png (968x628, 435.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nF_Ca45JRFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=nF_Ca45JRFs

Attached: FF8.jpg (412x288, 19.76K)

the only thing that sucks about 8 is drawing, and the bandaid fix in the rereleases doesn't help.
other than that, junctions are cool and the characters are fun to play

>look at me everyone I like shit videogames
>if you disagree you got FILTERED
go jump off a bridge

LR

Attached: lightning returns.jpg (1195x890, 543.62K)

Ain't nobody got filtered by FF8 you retard, the people that didn't understand junction just played and didn't bother with anything since you can do that and still beat the game. It was only a small number of autist that decided to understand this combat system and just said how convoluted it was.

Attached: MvCI_Cover.png (300x320, 250.5K)

Not understanding a game mechanic and complaining the game is broken/grind based/too hard is the definition of getting filtered.

I played the fuck out of ff8 when i was a kid. Tried to replay and as soon as they introduced the magic system with cards i dropped it instantly. Wtf were they thinking?

That's not what filtered means, filtered is lack of mechanical understanding AND failure to win the game due to it. Nobody was losing at FF8.

There is nothing wrong with leveling up in 8. Higher levels means better spells from enemies.

I wouldn’t call it a masterpiece, but Xenosaga 2 is certainly better than people say, and it’s overall better than 1.

>only i get to decide what a word means!

>actually using spoony for this

haha oh wow, ff8keks on suicide watch

Yes, I can, since apparently you're too fucking retarded to know what it means, and now that you're getting called on it, you're doubling down on what you wrongly thought filtered meant. Get fucked, kid.

I didn't get 8s combat system and didn't understand that leveling up was bad. I just used cheats to beat the game. Its one of those games where it's easy if you know how it works and hard if you're a dumbass.

It's wonderful. The more time passes, the more it's confirmed everyone bashing VIII was a sub 80 IQ kid filtered. We've known about the ones that didn't understand limit breaks for years. Not just the insane fact that they were unaware of the conditions to trigger them, or that you could smash O to reroll them, but that they can't even PERFORM four slashes from Squall. They can't push the R1 button four times in a row with a toddler's coordination.

After, we learned that they used GFs non stop, or just attack, or that they didn't even get their GFs skills (like support). They complained that the encounters forced them to fight too many battles and level up (when the enemies level up with you and are always the same difficulty) (and they still pretended that the game got harder somehow) (???). This is when there's a GF early in the game that has a NO ENCOUNTERS ability, and considerably less battles in the dungeons than in many others FF like II, IV or V. You even have vehicles and huge areas where you can go without fighting anything but the bosses. You can spend the entire game only fighting regular enemies at Dollet and the Fire Cavern. They complained about the draw command and cards, and they admitted that they didn't even know that you could craft items with the GF skills to create hundreds of magics without grinding or playing the Triad at all.

But now, and this is the most egregious of all, we've learned that they COULDN'T EVEN DEFEAT ONE OF THE STARTING GFs, Diablos, weak to a magic that you can draw from ITSELF,with the no encounters ability, and that all their criticism comes, unironically, from a motherfucking early e-celeb that had only ever played VII, like them (so no wonder they complained about random fights lmao).

Anti-FFVIII are the most pathetic creatures on this Earth, and they've been FOREVER discredited from hereon. Remember these facts when reading them, and that probably they are nowadays fan of some guy like Dunkey

Attached: DT_YZCcXUAIQhM6.jpg (820x901, 65.1K)

Attached: 1653691207437.jpg (1024x1024, 328.67K)

KH3

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

8 needs more character development for Ultimecia, Edea as a permanent party member, remove the whole "were were in an orphanage together and forgot!" and redesign some outfits.

I don't understand the rest of the VIII fan faggots. Do you really want to win some high moral highground at the cost of letting the game more popular by default?

Let the reddit fanbase think this is "le worst" FF ever. It will ever prevent modern square to rape it like they did with FF7.

Right now I'm about 4 hours into FF7 at the part after the plate falls and it's been kinda boring so far though I haven't played any of the other FF games so I can't compare (actually not true, I played about 2 hours of FF15 and it was also boring as shit)